so sick of peeing myself!!

I can only dribble, too. I have to stand in a skiing position to be able to fully empty my bladder. I had the same with my son although not quite as often as this time. In the evening I seem to go every twenty minutes! :wacko:

:rofl: I never have any problem peeing in a cup :rofl: my body always needs a pee

I actually noticed that my pee comes out now in like this sad little stream, like almost dribbly. I wonder if my urethra is getting compressed or something cause unless I drink like 32 oz of water at one time its just like OMG I gotta pee! And then when I get there this slow sad stream.

Definitely not just you. I DID have that problem with my first pregnancy as well. I think the babies put a lot of weight there, which makes it kind of hard to come out, depending on how they are positioned at the time.

I swear, I have to pee all the time, and half the time can't keep it in. But then I go to the DR and have to pee in a cup and my body's like, "Nope. Don't wanna." Seriously?? Ug.

LOL, you poor thing! I didn't know that I'd have to pee in a cup everytime I went...so, the first time, I was like umm sorry no pee here. So, now before I go... I drink a TON of water and when I get there I'm like ready to explode. I went last week and luckily they know me by my first name and she said "Oh there you are, wanna go pee in the cup?" and I was like OMG YES!!! :)

:rofl: that's like when I go for my growth scans! Trying to keep a full bladder is impossible! X

Aw Seth, at this stage they really don't need a full bladder for a growth scan! Someone was playing tricks on you if they said that you did. Naughty! :rofl:

oh apparently at my hospital they do.

well thought i was having an extreme pee... but my waters are going!

I have to have a full or at least moderately full bladder when I get my ultrasounds too... they can't seem to see my cervix properly if my bladder is full of peeeeee. :D

Well I'm in hospital. Waters went at 2:30 but no contractions yet

Oh, they don't check the cervix here so maybe that's why.

Sethsmummy, that may have been a mega pee! Good luck sneezing that baby out now...

I've been having this for a while and I'm not even officially in third tri yet :(

LOL, you poor thing! I didn't know that I'd have to pee in a cup everytime I went...so, the first time, I was like umm sorry no pee here. So, now before I go... I drink a TON of water and when I get there I'm like ready to explode. I went last week and luckily they know me by my first name and she said "Oh there you are, wanna go pee in the cup?" and I was like OMG YES!!! :)

Haha! I keep trying that, but it's like with this pregnancy I keep getting pee-cup stage fright or something. Didn't have this problem the last time.

I'll barely manage to get something out for the cup, then halfway through the appointment I HAVE to go again. Really? Body, you couldn't give me that need to go when I NEEDED to go?

No more peeing myself for me. Rohan arrived this morning at 11:51am 36+5 weighing 6lb 8oz xx

Congratulations!!! Wonderful news :cloud9:

See you later in the parenting section with a thread about post-natal incontinence ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->