so so sick

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I literally feel like death. Today is by far the worst day so far. I've barely eaten. I've lost 11lbs. Vomiting today and it is Sour!! No matter what it's sour and all liquid. I'm hot, but I'm cold. I have the shakes and my stomach is in pain. I'm really about to break down and don't know what to do. :cry::cry::cry:

I literally feel like death. Today is by far the worst day so far. I've barely eaten. I've lost 11lbs. Vomiting today and it is Sour!! No matter what it's sour and all liquid. I'm hot, but I'm cold. I have the shakes and my stomach is in pain. I'm really about to break down and don't know what to do. :cry::cry::cry:

It sounds like maybe it's time to go to the ER? How long have you been sick for?

I have had ms since 6 weeks. Then around 8.5 weeks I was getting better and feeling better and less vomiting. Then today for some reason I just feel like crap

Ahh man, I'm so sorry Tink! Not nice to feel that way! I'm sure there is medication they can give you for the vomiting right. I was given some with my last pregnancy when I got the stomach flu in third Tri. Hope the MS goes away soon! :hugs:

I was getting better tooo then all the sudden yesterday I couldn't keep a thing down. I honestly think it's a stomach bug. I'm gonna wait it out and try to eat slowly today.
You may just have the flu or something. Really hope you feel better :flower:

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling a tad bit better today. I feel "off" though if you know what I mean?? My body feels heavy and my head feels cloudy. And I'm a bit naseous. Eating and drinking slowly to see if it helps.

Poor you. I had all day vomiting my entire pregnancy last time, so I really do know how it can drag you down. I kept going doctors to be told it'll soon stop as I was past 12 weeks, finally at 32 weeks I got meds and it meant I was only sick once a week or so until delivery.
Point being, you can get meds, you don't have to feel like this! Big hugs though x

Thanks! Yea I had HG with my last pregnancy. I lost over 30lbs and was put on meds for my entire pregnancy. So I keep trying to tell myself that I'm better off now than I was then

Try some ginger tea. put a small piece of raw ginger in boiling water. Add lemon slice and honey (if you can stomach it) and sip on that. Ginger is a top tummy soother.
I hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->