So so upset today :(

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Well all the Funeral's all arranged and booked,Got a phone call today sayin my son is with the funeral director's and back from his PM finally....but then shes adviced me not to see him OMG how bad was that to hear sooo all its looks like my last goodbyes was in hospital....My familys been and sed he looks so so peacfull but not very good to see for me soo sorry little angel mummy loves u!! xxxxx

Has anyone else not seen there lil angel when born? or when bk from PM cus i feel so horrible i carnt face it i feel like a big failer xxxx

Big :hugs: we spent alot of time with our angel and saw him most days. Id just suggest asking someone to take some photos for you so you have them to look back on :hugs: if they can take lots of photos, of his hands, feet, ears etc

Sending you lots of love xxx

so sorry hun! i saw Lily straight after i had her, she was teeny tiny and i was almost expecting her to look awful but she didnt, she was perfect to me becaus she was mine. i didnt let family see her, jus me and my OH.i was happy with this as i felt its something we will always have together! she started her life with only us knowing and ended it with only us seeing her!

hope youll be ok hun and can find some strength in the coming days xxxxx :hugs:

Hey hunni's i seen him when he was born but i had him on the 5th May so nearly two week ago but he's been away in a morgue having a post mortem done,hes arrived at the funeral director's this evening and they have adviced me hes not in a good state from post mortem,deteriation etc.....i did see him all day when he was first born but havent since that day :(
What i mean is i wnted to visit him at Chapel of Rest but they said e's not in a nice way so do i remember his memory's from the hospital (1st born) and photos from them....or get another image now that will probably be not a nice one??? But will he hate me if i dont see him again i thought i was coping fine but i feel im breaking apart today cause i dont know what to do plz help girlys lols xxxxx

It was 13 days between kasper being born and his funeral. because we saw him most days we didnt really see the change in him but when we look back at the photos now there is an obvious difference and he had deteriorated so much in those 13 days. each day we went to the funeral home she warned us he looked worse but we couldnt see it.

One thing i say from speaking to tattiesmum (maybe pm her? shes a funeral director) they only say dont see them when they really really think its best you didnt. they understand how important it is for us so wouldnt say it unless it was best for us iykwim

The other option is to go see him once theyve put him in his casket. I know you wont be able to see him but he will be there and you can still say your goodbyes? Or ask the funeral director to take a photo that you could maybe look at in the future when your feeling abit stronger?

Im so sorry for your loss, i really really am :-( :hugs: x

OMG hunni ur from mansfield??

I know what u mean babes,my mums been into see him and she said he dont look good :(

You got facebook by any chance hunni? If so whats ur addy? xx

I am so sorry for your loss . It was 8 days between Ava's death and burial.
I held Ava when she was born, she was not alive :cry: but I thank God for those moments. I did not see her before the funeral though, they would not let me, they put all the stuff in her coffin that i wanted to be buried with her, but they would not let me see her :cry:

Hi there I didnt want to r and r but I am so sorry your going through this.
I agree with JOX...maybe get someone to take some photos so you could look back on when you are a bit stronger? I am sure you little one wont hate you. You can say your goodbyes there and he can hear you. He knows you love him. I am so sorry. I wish I could take your pain away. The directors know what is best. You also know what is best. So follow your heart. I wish you the best. :hugs:

I don't have any words to make you feel better or any words of wisdom but I do have plenty of :hugs: to send your way.

Hey, yeah im from Mansfield. Where abouts r u? do u know when ur los fineral is yet? do u mind me asking if uve chose a buriel or cremation? Does ur little boy have a name? lots of love darlin xxx

Thanks all,the funeral directors have explained too me why not to as his little eyes have sunken so he dont look very good so im going to leave it.yeh hunni im from sutton in ashfield.my little boy brayden is being buried next weds the 12 june.....i will probably only scare myself if I go see him my mums going to take his stuff we want in his coffin but even my mum says he dnt look very nice bless him r.i.p mummys an daddys lil angel xxxx

Aww, will be thinking of you every day esp on Braydons special day :kiss:

Feel free to pm me anytime :hugs: xxx

So sorry for you loss Kayleigh. Big hugs to you and you family.

We only saw our little boy after giving birth :cry: we then left him with the hospital and they arranged the funural for us. dont feel bad. He knows how much you love him xxxxx

Cheers everyone for the support threw this bad time....ive decided im not going to see him and im glad i met him in hospital lv to u all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->