So stressed.. need to vent!

laceyinthesky

Reaction score
Right now OH and I are staying with my mother as I had to quit my job earlier in my pregnancy. As if dealing with living with other people wasn't hard enough after living on my own for so long, I have to deal with the constant drama of my mother's alcoholic, pathological liar husband. He starts drinking from the moment he wakes up, smokes with the garage door closed (the garage is right next to our room so smoke wafts in.. how hard is it to freaking press the garage door button?!?!), he's constantly moving his stuff out of the house because they fight, he lies and makes up stories about the most outrageous stuff, and talks bad and makes up lies about everyone to my mother, and disappears for days at a time because he's "working." Needless to say he's very unpredictable, my final straw when I decided to just ignore him was when he left a voice message on my mother's phone calling my OH a POS for parking in the driveway (?!?) when OH has done absolutely nothing to him, even has given him money when he's asked for it.

My mom has said countless times that she's done with him as he's been caught I don't know how many times lying and cheating, but yet she keeps letting him come back. It makes me mad at her because I don't see how you can just let someone talk so bad about your kids like that. I should also note that this is the 10th time she's been married so clearly she has always chosen men over her children, but this is the first time in my life that I've ever lived with her and I'm really regretting ever moving here. :nope: I know it's only a matter of time before they do get divorced I'm just so sick of the needless drama and I'm more than ready for it to be over with!!!

And as if all of that wasn't bad enough OH's car broke down (the only car we have) and I have no idea how much it's going to fix it. Now I also have to worry about how he's going to get to work and how I'm going to get to doctor's appointments. AND I also have a bicornate uterus so I'm at risk for premature labor and I'm so worried about going into labor before we can get the car fixed. :(

Sorry for the novel I just don't know what to do at this point. :dohh:

Aw hun :hugs: It sounds like an awful situation to be in at best of times let alone when you're pregnant. I don't know what to advise but I hope things get better for you soon x x x

Sorry doll! That doesn't sound fun at all! I prob would of flipped out by now. Does his family live close by that you could stay with? Or a really good friend? *hugs*

Unfortunately the rest of my family is in Texas, and I've already made plans with OH to move there soon after the baby is born. It's just also frustrating because I gave up my life and moved from California to Tennessee to be closer to my mother and this is how it's turning out. :growlmad: I guess I should have known better. :nope:

:hugs: so sorry that your having to go through this! Added stress is not needed I am sure! Hope it all gets better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->