So, this is my situation!

Squishii

-NTNP-
Reaction score
maybe someone can relate?

With my first (and last) pregnancy, symptoms started almost immediately after conception. The first symptom was tender breasts, and some other symptoms i got during that time was strong smelling urine, and I almost completely lost my appetite. I also had mild cramping, but at 7 weeks I had a miscarriage.

Now this month I am 5 days late, and I'm having potential symptoms. I'm the type of person that could easily skip a meal and not feel that hungry. The last week or so, I have been getting extreme hunger pains every 2-4 hours! I get SO hungry it hurts and almost makes me feel sick sometimes. It comes on so suddenly and when it happens, I HAVE to eat something. I'm also starting to notice tender breasts, very mild though..and sometimes I think my urine smells strong, just like how it did last time.

I tested positive the first time at 12 days late, so Iv decided to wait till I'm at least 7 days late before testing. The wait is killing me, trying so hard not to become pee stick obsessed lol.

Can any of you ladies relate to these symptoms? Especially the hunger one?

Hi there,
I think most pee sticks are accurate enough to tell from just a day or two past your period due date. Take a cheap test and if you get a faint line invest in a digital test as ther's no grey area!
Good luck!

I agree. You can get cheap and fairly accurate tests at the dollar store and Walmart. ($1 or less); I'd buy that and see what happens. Usually testing the day you miss your period will give you a pretty accurate result.

Good luck!

Agree totally. My first pregnancy, which also ended but at 6 weeks, tested positive on the second day after I missed my period. So, go buy one now. Why wait?

I used a dollar store test yesterday (5 days late) and it was negative. I thought i might of saw something but I think i was just seeing things. Not to mention i didn't take the test in the morning which could of affected the result. I got faint positives last time at 11 days late, then the positive on the digital the next day. The tests didn't turn dark until i was 16-19 days overdue for my period. I don't think I'm one of those girls to get positives right away. I'm going to be testing again sometime this week if my period is still a no show.. but I'll be purchasing a more expensive test and I'll be taking it first thing in the morning this time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->