so unbelievably happy.

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
So this year at christmas, i asked santa clause for a gift, the best gift of all, i wanted a :bfp: And Yes thats rite I am pregnant now, this is the best start to the new year any one could ever ask for. I tested last nite, then again in the morning both coming out :bfp: so yay me, im figuring i concieved around the begining of Novemember, so this is soo awesome and im so happy

:baby: :thumbup:

Attachments

• test 004.jpg
    test 004.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 54
Congrats hun! :happydance: Hope you have a healthy and happy nine months. x

P.s were you symptom spotting? If so would you mind saying what they were?:

yes i was,

I had really sore Boobs, but not consistanly some days i wouldnt even feel them at all
I was late of course but by 16 days before i tested
I had brown spotting
Tired all the time
Random headache
My appetite was changing
My stomach hurt when i streched
I was getting sick when i tried to lift stuff, or when i was walking

I thought i just had the flu, didnt think any thing of it, was afraid to test, but put on a brave face, very happy i did :D

Good Stuff! Im hoping to test this weekend, so i'm symptom spotting like mad. I have a few but Im not sure if they're really their or Im imagining them.

But its always promising to hear about others with a good outcome.Thanx and all the best:thumbup: xxx

WoooooooHooooooooooo congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks, i am so excited :)

good luck hopeful mummy i hope u get ur :bfp: this month

Congratulations Dizzy! I can't believe you had the will power to wait 16 days after AF was due to test. That is seriously impressive. I am only 8/9 days past OV and desperate to test already. Wishing you a happy&healthy 9 months x

Congrats! Definitely a great way to start the new year! :)

thanks guys. I had the will power because i told my self that i couldnt be pregnant mostly i didnt want to get my hopes up again, then it got past 2 week and i was like woah i think i need to test, than i got OH to run to the store after shift and pick me up a test, and there it was, My :bfp: What a great start to the new year, Cant wait to Meet My Baby, OH was defantly in shock, but it was a good thing and he told me he was really happy, :)

Good Stuff! Im hoping to test this weekend, so i'm symptom spotting like mad. I have a few but Im not sure if they're really their or Im imagining them.

But its always promising to hear about others with a good outcome.Thanx and all the best:thumbup: xxx

Just to help you with your symptom spotting...The biggest give away for me was sore and swollen boobs!!! I can't complain..my DP likes them!!!!

FX'd for your BFP! x

thanks :D im so happy except now everything makes me want to puke. I finally found one thing that im fine with eating and its toast. and im only 7 weeks pregnant, its crazy. even drinking water has me running for the toilet.. ahh very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->