So upset, did I just miscarry?

October15

Reaction score
If this will upset you in anyway, please don't read. I would have only been 3 weeks along. never got a positive test.

Last ngiht around 2:30am i had a slight sharp pain shoot up me..I supposedly have/had my period so i just went to the bathroom. sorry for the oncoming TMI. when i wiped there was a fairly long ( size of palm) and very dark blood clot..i thought it was strange b/c this period was lighter then normal. but then i went t wipe a second time and out popped with no pain, a small round light grey/off white ball/sac like substance. it was hard and rubbery...also about the size of a penny. on the outside of it seemed to be a kind of red membrane or veins with a dark almost black patch at the top. i tried to wipe it away thinking it was blood but it was latched onto it. i freaked out and started crying. it was very smooth and cloudy, kinda round with a small tail or tear like point at the end. My husband and I have been trying for a baby on and off for the past couple months, is this really a miscarriage? I had no pain until it was passed and now have been cramping ever since with brown blood. (before this is was red) im very scared and have a gyno apt for tuesday morning to get checked out! could this be something else like a fibroid tumor or cyst?? any info so very very much appreciated right now..

If this will upset you in anyway, please don't read. I would have only been 3 weeks along. never got a positive test.

Last ngiht around 2:30am i had a slight sharp pain shoot up me..I supposedly have/had my period so i just went to the bathroom. sorry for the oncoming TMI. when i wiped there was a fairly long ( size of palm) and very dark blood clot..i thought it was strange b/c this period was lighter then normal. but then i went t wipe a second time and out popped with no pain, a small round light grey/off white ball/sac like substance. it was hard and rubbery...also about the size of a penny. on the outside of it seemed to be a kind of red membrane or veins with a dark almost black patch at the top. i tried to wipe it away thinking it was blood but it was latched onto it. i freaked out and started crying. it was very smooth and cloudy, kinda round with a small tail or tear like point at the end. My husband and I have been trying for a baby on and off for the past couple months, is this really a miscarriage? I had no pain until it was passed and now have been cramping ever since with brown blood. (before this is was red) im very scared and have a gyno apt for tuesday morning to get checked out! could this be something else like a fibroid tumor or cyst?? any info so very very much appreciated right now..

It sounds like a miscarriage to me!!!! :hugs: I'm very sorry for your (potential) loss!! On the bright side (which is hard to see, I know), if it was going to happen, it's better early that later! I had mine at 11 1/2 weeks - so I got pretty comfortable being pregnant... and it's delayed when I can get pregnant again.

From what I have read, what you just went through is pretty common. I feel bad for you, though.. most people don't realize they were pregnant then! And I think you were. SO again :hugs: :hug: I hope you have better luck in the future and I hope we all get our sticky BFP's!

Really thank you so much for your reply. Its killing me having to wait to go to the Dr. on Tuesday. i posted on other sites with no feedback at all, so this is very appreciated! I am grateful we didn't know about the pregnancy ahead of time feeling it would be much harder. But still, just knowing I was when we both want it so bad and have been trying everything...it stings and I feel a little empty over this. i hope you and your spouse are lucky soon! I am very sorry for your loss as well and will say a prayer for you. -Baby dust on us both for next time-

OMG girl. I wanted to cry reading that!

I am so sorry you had to go through that.

So your appointment is tomorrow? Is this your first ob visit for this pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->