So upset it hurts so much

40yearoldmum

Reaction score
I can't seem to snap out of it. Did a test yesterday 9dpo and today both stark White bfn's I know it's early but I just don't feel pregnant and having bin pregnant 3 times in last 14 months I sorta know. I had 'fun readings' which both said September, been doing hypnotherapy and Reading the secret. And it seems as though I'm out. I drank wine last night too so feel worse about that. I gave a little boy, I AM so grateful for him some of you dint even have that joy. I dunno I just feel very low I Really believed thus month was it. I dunno if I can do this anymore.

I'm so sorry you are feeling so low right now....I did the same as you my cycle before last...knew af was coming and had 3 glasses of wine night before she came...*hugs*

Sorry you're feeling low, it's so bloody difficult isn't it? I feel the same at the mo, AF due today I had a :bfn:yesterday so I know she's coming.
I usually feel shit for a couple of days and then seem to get to normal till the next 2ww.
take care :hugs:
xx

Thanks
Your on the same cycle as me then. Do you want to keep in touch? Temp dropped today so AF will be here tomorrow. I'm going to doctors today because I have been doing some research on subclinical hypothyroism and I think I have it again. My tsh levels are in normal range but high so Id like to get treatment again...Yes I have been previously Hypo but no longer on treatment. I wonder now if thats why my son was premature and why Ive had 2 miscarriages and all of a sudden I'm not even concieving. Going to self medicate with baby aspirin too.
God I hate this

oh love you are having a rough time aren't you? I'd love to keep in touch, i was devastated yesterday after the :bfn:but strangely today i feel okay, whether I'll fall apart when :witch:comes later today.
I'll be interested to see how you get on with the GP, I was convinced I was going to be hypothyroid but levels were normal. I'm intersted to hear yo talk about subclinical hypothyriodism.
So sorry for your losses :hugs:
take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys
Well I went to the docs armed with my research. Basically although this is by no means exhaustive. THe 'normal' published range is around 0.5 to 5 for TSH levels, this differs slightly dependant on the lab and assays that they use. HyPER thyroid is below that range and HYPO is TSH levels above that range.Your doc may or may not believe that that is that. When you get bloods done to check they usually test the FT4 and sometimes FT3 also testing T4 and T3 is not good enough. Anyway, even if you fall within the range which I do with a TSH of 3.64 I still exhibit loads of syptoms and have done for ages. When I was prescribed Thyroxine in 2005 I was only slightly above normal limits. Anyway, I have weight gain, intolerance to cold and heat, dry skin and eyes, extreme fatigue, hoarse voice spotty head list is endless, check out thyroid uk for a comprehensive list. So anyway. looking at research fertility experts are saying that a TSH of between 1 and 2 is appropriate for conception and maintenance of a pregnancy. It is appropriate to do further tests and possible treat If: You have relatives with it (I have 3 immediate relatives, mum, nan and mums sister) Have had recurrent miscarriage (Yep 2 that I know of in last 5 months) have a premature delivery (yes 6 weeks) have a low BBT (less than 36.5 is considered low in first half of cycle( mine is 36.3/4) I als researche Antithyroid antibodies and if you are positive to these they may not raise your TSH over normal range but in fact your own immune system is attacking your thyroid and people testing positive to these antibodies are twice as likely to not falling pregnant, early miscarriage and premature delivery. I think my case is quite strong and hope tomorrow he puts me on thyroxine. I think he thinks I'm manic depressive and thinks I should stop, he said now what if this is not it what will you do. i said in the most polite way I could that this is a process of elimination that is what medicine is and yes, If i have exhausted all possibilities I will have done just that. Let you know how I go tomorrow.
Weird today mind, I got all the cramping still and bad back, but no AF as yet, still early I know but My temp went up again this morning, just have to wait and see. Did you get your AF Sukisam?

Sounds like a bit of an ordeal, fx you get the right treatment for you.
Yeah :witch:came today a day late- I knew she would. Funnily enough I'm kind of okay, I think I was so upset at the weekend cos I just knew I wasn't pregnant I'm ok today.
Saw GP yesterday Monday and she seems to think I'm probably ovulating just had the bloods on wrong day and thats why progesterone was low. So, having CD3 bloods on Friday and then progesterone checked at 7days post ovulation. Hubby seeing GP tommorrow to get the slip for his sperm test. After that we're on our own cos we won't get referred for any NHS support. Have looked into private fertility consultation so will have a think it's expensive and if they suggest clomid I assume that'll be v expensive too.
Looks like Gail's prediction of a BFP this month with a girl was wrong, Jenny said BFP next month with a boy so we'll see!!
I started slimming world yesterday so I'm hoping loosing weight will help, still reading the baby bible by Emma Cannon and trying to follow her advice. Oh, and got my first appointment with an acupuncturist-though I hate needles!
Onwards + upwards I say
:dust:
xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Your on the same cycle as me then. Do you want to keep in touch? Temp dropped today so AF will be here tomorrow. I'm going to doctors today because I have been doing some research on subclinical hypothyroism and I think I have it again. My tsh levels are in normal range but high so Id like to get treatment again...Yes I have been previously Hypo but no longer on treatment. I wonder now if thats why my son was premature and why Ive had 2 miscarriages and all of a sudden I'm not even concieving. Going to self medicate with baby aspirin too.
God I hate this

hi I'vesent you a private message which might help x

Sorry to hear you're down. I'm in the same boat. Tired of doing this and not getting anywhere. I too have a little boy (he'll be 3 in August). I've had 13 positive OPKs in a row... not getting answers about that one. I've tried Clomid, which I hated, I've had two miscarriages, thyroid problems, blah blah blah...

I pray someday our little ones will have little brother or sisters!!

Try to have a great day!

:flower:

oops! Just realized this was a little old.... still feeling yucky. Oh well. Disregard.

sorry to hear you´re feeling so down
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"