So very confused! Bbt help!

SGP517

Reaction score
So this picture makes me think that sign of o is actually the rise in temp. Is this correct? I just had a big dip on my chart but I am not supposed to o for another 7-9 days. (I o late)
Can anyone help me understand? TIA!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-27-05-29-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-27-05-29-58.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 8
Yes, a temp rise (for at least 3 consecutive days) confirms O on the day before the temp rise. At least that's the rule FF follows.

Having a temp dip the day before ovulation is actually not at all as common as it's often said. I personally don't have one but definitely O'ed.

I read the book "taking charge of your fertility" and loved it, it's so informative and makes the temping less overwhelming and confusing :)

i just got my cross hairs today on FF, i do have a temp drop right before ovulation. Take a look at my chart in my signature. You can also look at FF community gallery of charts, i do this sometimes to (over) analyze my chart against other. Good luck!

Given the fact you had fertile CM I would say FF is right. x

Okay, so I am looking for a rise in bbt. I was under the assumption I was looking for a dip to confirm o. This isn't my pic, it is an example I found.

Okay, so I am looking for a rise in bbt. I was under the assumption I was looking for a dip to confirm o. This isn't my pic, it is an example I found.

Not everyone gets a dip. I do in some cycles and don't in others. What FF does is it looks for 3 sustained higher temps to confirm O. So in a way you won't know when you O till it's over. Temping is usually used more to confirm O than to predict O. My charts are always different with some characteristics. I could never use it to predict O so I use OPKs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->