• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So very confused...

loveinbinary

Proud First Time Mommy!
Reaction score
Symptoms
(past 2-3 weeks)
* severely bloated but only in the lower abdomen
* constantly exhausted
* needing to pee almost constantly
* noticeably larger breasts (filling my bra more than usual)
* random waves of nausea when I wake up and in the evening or right after I eat
* mood swings (random depression, upset for no reason, everything bothers me)
(past few days)
* headaches
* dry, scratchy throat (feels like a ball lodged in it)
* chest cold (probably irrelevant)

My last "real" af was 17 March. I'm a very regular 28 days with a very consistent af. It starts with light spotting the day before followed by a full blown af the next that lasts 4 days. Af was due 14 April (Wednesday) but the previous saturday (10 April) I began lightly spotting brownish pink but only when I would wipe, which was really strange because I never spot that early. I was supposed to start back on bcp this month and the doctor told me to begin taking them the day af started. Tuesday came and I was still spotting but I noticed when I wiped it was red with one small clot (though it was still only spotting) so I figured af was here and began taking my pill.

I've missed a few pills since then but what gets me is that I am still spotting 3 weeks later... 3 WEEKS! No clots, just brownish pink and still only when I wipe. I've worn a pad to monitor is and it's still clean throughout the day. I tested last Friday (23 April) with a Clearblue digital and it came up negative, though I couldn't pee very much when I tried to take it. I haven't tested since because I've been so certain that I'm not pregnant, but these symptoms have me wondering what is going on. Some of them began before the spotting and have continued through now. I posted in the wtt section and many think I should retest but I'm honestly afraid to. I keep telling myself it's just the pill that is causing all of this.

I apologize for the lengthy post, I'm just not sure what is going on. "IF" there is any chance I am pregnant, I would be 6+2 but spotting for the past 3 weeks wouldn't be a good things... I just don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->