so very scared and nervous( UPDATE 2 MORE FAINT BFP)

Tudor Rose

Mummy
Reaction score
could it finally be.......i dont know
maybe is shouldnt be posting this yet but was unsure which section i should put this in
My cycles from dec 08 have been 32 day cycles. then my last cycle was 24 days so i wasnt sure what happeneing anyway not been feeling great anyway
went asda and i know ive just ordered cheapies off the net but i couldnt wait anyway POAS and i can see a faint faint line it came up within the 10mins so it cant be an evap and its the same colour pink as the evap line. no point in putting the pic my camara is rubbish and wont pick it up

oh please god let in be my turn please please please!.

Hi Tudor Rose!!

Congratulations on the line.

I've been reading some of your posts during the week and you've seemed a bit down so I'm really happy for you and i hope it all works out ok!!!

Emma xox

congratulations on the line

really hope it turns in to a bfp

be careful with asda tests they can sumtimes be bad for evap lines i knw some1 who got three false positives on them then negatives on others xx

imtrying to figure out how to send it from my phone to my email as ive got the pic clear on my phone you.ll have to bear with me

did another test another faint line according to hubby my phone cant email so i cant post pic and im gutted. i could send it in a text but not email! oh well i.l wait til i get my other tests and i.l test again

Sounds very promising! Good luck!!

Sounds good. Hope your lines keep getting darker! :)

Congratulations hun! Stay positive! :hugs: x

sounds good - really hope this is it for you! keep making those lines darker ...

tested again twice faint faint but definatly there the lines are slightly darker than yesterday! there them test you can take 4 days before missed AF! so maybe when my cheapies come the line will be darker! im in state of shock!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->