so veryready

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by bmuir11207, Jun 6, 2011.

1. bmuir11207

bmuir11207 Mother of 2 girls

to hold my baby 22 more weeks...i say 22 because i am having a c-section at 39 weeks and i am counting myself as 17 weeks a little early :winkwink:

2. giggly_gurl88

giggly_gurl88 Well-Known Member

Aweeee i know how you are feeling... I am not having a scheduled c section or anything.... but I still know that I can not wait to hold my baby. I hope the time goes by fast for us all!!

3. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

me too :cloud9: although i am loving being pregnant as well. i've never been so constantly happy before xx

4. ahcigar1

ahcigar1 Happy Mother of 1

I feel the same way. Getting ready for baby and feeling her kick around I just can't wait to meet her and hold her and love on her.

5. sueh81

sueh81 Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way

hope you don't mind me asking but i'm really interested... how do you book a c section in advance? I thought u just got them if baby was in distress at the birth :dohh:

6. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

Time will fly for sure :) I have 14 weeks left (38 week induction) and I barely feel pregnant, but at the same time desperate to cuddle my new son x

7. bmuir11207

bmuir11207 Mother of 2 girls

I had two previous c-sections so we are not trying a vbac we are doing and elective c-section

8. Sherileigh

Sherileigh Well-Known Member

I'm very excited, but really enjoy actually growing the baby! I know it's my last, so I don't want to rush it. Plus the reality of having a newborn and a toddler....exhausting. So I'm just going to enjoy the sleep I can get right now! lol.