So.... we had a talk last night....

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
We only have a window of about 5-6 months from now where we can ttc, or we have to wait about 2 years. Thats just the way our life is working out, work changes and other things.

So last night I pretty much said now or never honey! I know not never really, but 2 years seems quite far away for me when I see no reason not to TTC now.

Anyway, he listend, he didnt reply. But when he has big thinks about things thats what he does.

So big fingers crossed for me please girlies that he is on board!

He does really want another baby, hes made that clear but you know what men are like they get scared, bless them.

FINGERS CROSSED! I want to go into TTC NOW!

Awww yay hopefully he'll say yes, keeping my fingers X'd for you!

Good luck, my fingers are XD for you.:thumbup:

Best wishes hun, hope he agrees xx

I havent seen him yet, hes been working at his brothers so hes been staying there. But hes back home after work tonight yay!

Good luck! Have my fingers crossed for you! xxx

I was in the same boat honey, with my son starting school next year and the possibility of doing a post grad at uni this is the perfect time for us, or we would have to wait about 2 or 3 years like yourselves.

Goodluck, i hope he says yes and yous can start STRAIGHT AWAY!!!:happydance:

Let me know how yous get on!!!!!

Ok, expect some TMI in this post!

Right... so I though Im not going to mention it again to him, he knows how I feel and the choices we have I really dont want him to feel pressured or resent me or anything so I decided whatever happens now, happens.

Because we dont use contraception and he pulls out the final decision is his really.

So we were getting jiggy last night and he pulled out and I thought, ah well, he isnt ready thats fine we both need to be on board with this.

But (and here comes the TMI) he did come inside me, I could feel it. We have been using this method for years, apart from last time when we were TTC and when I was pregnant, so you know the difference in feeling when they have come inside you or not.

Talk about indicisive!!! Its like, he came inside me AND pulled out, it was like he wasnt sure what to do so did both! How funny is that? Men are so silly, it made inwardly laugh last night.

Anyway, not really sure where I belong here, is there a forum for husbands that are half WTT half NTNP? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->