So we talked...

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
and he said he has been thinking the same and it would make him so happy to be having our own baby , it would 'complete' things and be perfect :cloud9: he also told me that he is already attached to J and he loves him :blush::cloud9:

we got a lot out last night and it meant so much to have him there for me to speak to him about it all .. i am in love :D xxxx

Aww thats so lovely hun
All the best xx

:D .. so happy for me tooo :rofl: (i've got a small head honest :smug:) x

awww thats wonderful rachel really am happy for you :hugs: x x x

Aw bless you both. You, J and Ian will make a really beautiful family :D

:hug:

How long have u been together ?

this is were it gets complicated .. you see we were together for a few months before i got with J's daddy but i moved house and we lost contact :( .. then i got with Adam then wasn't with Adam n had J and he got in touch with me and we were taking things slow (meeting up etc..) for 3 months but have 'officially' been together for one month x

Hun, if you were planning to have the baby NOW I would say yes a little bit too fast. but you aren't; you're planning for the future and making sure you both want the same things in life - nothing wrong with that at all! :D

By Sept 09 you may have decided you are not quite ready and want to wait a little longer, or you may be 10 times MORE sure that this is what you want. You just have to wait and see. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying that in Sept 09 you would LIKE to start TTC. Obviously it is not set in stone that this will be the case, but by that point you should hopefully be more secure in your relationship and will have been together for a little over a year...

Are you planning on moving futher in your relationship in other ways first? I.E. moving in together?

:hug: Only you will know if you are moving too fast. Don't let others tell you what to do - Just think hard, and most importantly of all, be honest and realistic with yourself. That way you are sure not to get hurt... :hugs:

Hun, if you were planning to have the baby NOW I would say yes a little bit too fast. but you aren't; you're planning for the future and making sure you both want the same things in life - nothing wrong with that at all! :D

By Sept 09 you may have decided you are not quite ready and want to wait a little longer, or you may be 10 times MORE sure that this is what you want. You just have to wait and see. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying that in Sept 09 you would LIKE to start TTC. Obviously it is not set in stone that this will be the case, but by that point you should hopefully be more secure in your relationship and will have been together for a little over a year...

Are you planning on moving futher in your relationship in other ways first? I.E. moving in together?

:hug: Only you will know if you are moving too fast. Don't let others tell you what to do - Just think hard, and most importantly of all, be honest and realistic with yourself. That way you are sure not to get hurt... :hugs:

I am moving out (have to be out by Jan 09') and at first he will be staying over few nights and take it from there...
i don't think i am going to fast, just others seem to think i am nuts :rofl: xx

I would personally give things time to get your relationship establised and enjoy your lovely baby your both young and have loads time to have a baby together ....The reason I say this is I was with jakes dad until 6 months preg then i had jake and decided that me and jason should give things a try we had known each other 3 yrs by this point ...anyhow we got together he wanted me to have *HIS* baby in which I did so by 18 I had two children then he went off and left me and 2 children on my own at that age well I guess any age was hard ....Although I love my kids I would say dont rush things and enjoy what you have ....But if u go on to have another baby thats your choice and I shall be happy for u only you know your situation
hugs Serina xxxx

Aww hunni im so pleased for you, you both sound really happy and its great Ian adores J too :D. So when are you planning on starting TTC??
xx

I would personally give things time to get your relationship establised and enjoy your lovely baby your both young and have loads time to have a baby together ....The reason I say this is I was with jakes dad until 6 months preg then i had jake and decided that me and jason should give things a try we had known each other 3 yrs by this point ...anyhow we got together he wanted me to have *HIS* baby in which I did so by 18 I had two children then he went off and left me and 2 children on my own at that age well I guess any age was hard ....Although I love my kids I would say dont rush things and enjoy what you have ....But if u go on to have another baby thats your choice and I shall be happy for u only you know your situation
hugs Serina xxxx

:hugs: thank you for the advice :) xxx

Aww hunni im so pleased for you, you both sound really happy and its great Ian adores J too :D. So when are you planning on starting TTC??
xx

lol was going to be Sept. but now i want it to be once i have finished my exams - maybe august depending on the situation xx

Your welcome sweetie hope it didnt come across bossy or as some1 that looks down on teenage mums as I had jake at 14 n katie at 18 lol
wishing u all the best
hugs serina x

Your welcome sweetie hope it didnt come across bossy or as some1 that looks down on teenage mums as I had jake at 14 n katie at 18 lol
wishing u all the best
hugs serina x

didn't come across like that at all, just a fellow mummy offering her advice according to personal experience :)
wishing you all the best 2:hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->