So we talked...

You know whats best hun, your a clever girl as you are not rushing into things. Your just simply planning for the future, and putting J first :D
Wishing you all the best hun ! x

Really really pleased for you :) I also don't think you're moving too fast, just discussing the future xxx

rachel ur mad! in the nicest way ha! let the hunny moon period pass and get to know eachother 1st, u dnt want to end up with single with 2 kids at 18, enjoy Jayden hes gorgeous, let him have a childhood and his mummy all to himself for a bit, if you and ian are really ment to be like u think u r then theres LOADS of time to make babies. enjoy time together n tha and get urself sorted in a new house etc. xxx

Aww I'm so jealous of you!! But also glad that you've found someone good :)

Aww I'm so jealous of you!! But also glad that you've found someone good :)

:hugs: lol me too! am taking him out after he has been the hospital for the scan to see his baby for the first time :happydance: how cute! lol xx

Aw He must be so excited! Will he get a copy of the scan pic to take home?

Where are you taking him? Hope you both have a lovely time :) x

Aw He must be so excited! Will he get a copy of the scan pic to take home?

Where are you taking him? Hope you both have a lovely time :) x

I think she might give him a picture, will let you know later, appointment is at 1.30pm.

Taking him in to town, let him decide were he wants to go for once :rofl: xx

:rofl: Have fun guys :)

You must really love seeing how devoted he is to his unborn baby, even though he is not with the mama anymore - Must give you some idea of the sort of father he's going to be in the future! ;) tehehe

You're very mature for taking this all on the chin and encouraging him to be there for his child.

I really do wish you all the best for your future (all three of you!) :hugs: x

I think she might give him a picture, will let you know later, appointment is at 1.30pm.

If they only get one picture, get them to scan it in and put it on an SD card, take it to boots or tesco and get it printed as a photo - it comes out really lovely, even better than the original imo! :hug:

:hug: Awww you sound sooooo happy. I think it is wonderful. You need to follow what is in your heart. You can ask for advice which is always nice but if your heart tells you different then go for it. :hug: I am so excited for you.

Heya babe, this is fantastic, you aren't rushing things at all. Planning is good :D
And I think you're being so mature about your OH's baby, my friend is pregnant, and her baby's daddy has a 2 yr old. And she is so unbelievably jealous of her, she doesn't like him seeing his daughter. I think that's partly why she got pregnant, plus she wants a boy because she thinks that would be his favourite child.
Best of luck xx

awe that is awesome im glad to hear that :)

Heya babe, this is fantastic, you aren't rushing things at all. Planning is good :D
And I think you're being so mature about your OH's baby, my friend is pregnant, and her baby's daddy has a 2 yr old. And she is so unbelievably jealous of her, she doesn't like him seeing his daughter. I think that's partly why she got pregnant, plus she wants a boy because she thinks that would be his favourite child.
Best of luck xx

Bloody hell thats horrible that like, sounds like a proper bitch lol
I wouldn't do that to him, its his baby, he is so excited!

:dohh: the mong didn't get to go yesterday, he had to go to connexions over getting a job bcos he wants to start saving for his baby and he was in there that long he forgot the time, he is so gutted! xx

Oh no! So he misssed the scan yesterday?? :dohh: I bet he must be so disapointed, I know he was really looking forward to going...

Is his ex okay about that? I'd be a bit peeved tbh if that was my baby's dad ... but I'm a sour old cow! :lol:

Awww, im glad to hear things are going so well for you :)
Some people might think you are rushing things but i say just go with your heart. If he is a good daddy to your son then things are already looking fantastic :)
Id just say give yourselves some time to be together before you start ttc, obviously it up to you but if you are in love there is all the time in the world

Oh no! So he misssed the scan yesterday?? :dohh: I bet he must be so disapointed, I know he was really looking forward to going...

Is his ex okay about that? I'd be a bit peeved tbh if that was my baby's dad ... but I'm a sour old cow! :lol:

TBH i don't think she really wanted him there anyway but he is really upset about missing it, was *effin + blindin* over his connexions worker lol

I'd be a sour cow too, but then again Adam missed J's scans so i know how it feels xx

Best of luck xx

Bloody hell thats horrible that like, sounds like a proper bitch lol
I wouldn't do that to him, its his baby, he is so excited!

:dohh: the mong didn't get to go yesterday, he had to go to connexions over getting a job bcos he wants to start saving for his baby and he was in there that long he forgot the time, he is so gutted! xx

Aww no! Did she get a picture for him? xxx

Hope his ex lets him have a picture at least. Whether or not she wants him there she should be grateful that he's that interested in his child :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->