So weak

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
Today is horrible so far. I'm so exhausted to the point that my legs don't want to work, and my arms ache so much when I try to pick anything up. I don't remember having this with my last pregnacy :wacko:

Also vivid nightmares all the time, I did have this last time though.

are you getting enough iron? that doesnt sound normal at all. have you seen your doctor about this? i cant tell you much because im not any professional but i do know its a time to worry when it interferes with your daily life. best see someone who can diagnose you properly because the internet will give you all sorts of ideas that are far beyond what you need to hear

I was like you when I was around 6 and 7 weeks... I feel better now though

I shouldn't have low iron as I'm taking prenatals. I feel ok at the moment, so it may have just been a bad day, lol.

I felt really weak at work yesterday, lightheaded and my arms were really weak and I was a bit shaky. I got a little worries and I sat down and had some cookies and felt better after about 15 minutes. It was my blood sugar, I think.

Glad you feel better today!

I feel like this a lot. Honestly, pregnancy can and does interfere with daily life! At least for the unlucky ones. My life has been on hold since week 6. I was absolutely in peak health pre-pregnancy, had loads of pre-ttc checks done and I was super fit...Now I can barely get out of bed. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->