So when did I ovulate??

bbanner19

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
I'm new to b&b and this is my first thread! This is my second cycle ttc on my first baby. I tried opk this cycle and need your help and suggestions on when you think I ovulated. I used the CB digi test and finally got the :) on CD10. So we BD that night. I got the blank O on CD11 and everyday forward. Got ewcm on CD12 and BD that night too. Then we BD at noon on CD15. We would have BD more but we were in disneyland starting on CD10 and were extremely tired all week. So my questions are....

Is it normal to only have a positive opk for one day?

Did we BD enough and on the right days?

When do you think I ovulated?

Thank you all!!! I'm looking forward to your replies since I don't have anyone to ask since we are trying g to keep this a surprise for family and friends.

u should ovulate 12-36 hrs after pos opk so if u bd u dtd just b4 and just after so id say u have a good chance.whens ur af due

My AF is due Oct13-14. My cycles are usually anywhere from 28-30 days and my LMP was Sept. 15th. I ended up having another +OPK last night and this morning...CD15 and CD16.

maybe you ovulated twice!
they say go from your first positive, when i used them in july i got positive 4 days in a row lol i just went from the first one and it worked for us.

I have read that if an egg does release when your body wants it to then it can try a second time in one cycle, but you can not ovulate twice. Who knows. I just treated both positives the same just to be safe. Hope it works this cycle!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I cant imagine how hard that would be. Stay strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->