So... Who has there Doppler ready?

laura_2010

Reaction score
Im 7 weeks 3 days and Inching to listen in already since I got my BFP its seems forever.... Anyone else going to use one? Or already have? and How many weeks are you?? xx :hugs:

I've been thinking of getting one. I don't know how early you can use one though. I've been curious about that too!

I think its 9-10 weeks at earliest but normally more like 13-14. There are lots of old threads about it on here you could search. Good luck!

Me!! I think I was about 9 weeks last time but I've heard of other people managing earlier. Might have a try tomorrow. Can't wait.

I have one from my last pregnancy which I'm going to try and not use this time as it drove me crazy when I couldn't find it. Even the doctors struggled to find her on there Dopplers and the monitor machines. I should of known then she was going to be a little monkey lol. X

hubby has hidden ours so I can't use it until we've seen the midwife at 10 weeks, he knows I'll worry if I can't find it lol

I'm itching to but I have a tilted uterus so I probably won't hear anything until baby's popped out a bit.

I have one, they are quite easy to use but sometimes it takes a bit of patience trying to find. I first found hb at 9+5 and haven't had a problem finding it since and now I'm 12 weeks

I first heard baby's heartbeat on the doppler at 10 weeks, tried at 9 weeks but couldn't pick it up. X

Been hearing it since about 9 weeks but struggled the last week or so (now 14 weeks) but found it last night with a full bladder.

Aww wow I cannot wait... :happydance: Il try next week and see if not il wait another week, best feeling ever isnt it... xx

I have a crappy one I bought lightly used from someone 2 days ago. I'm 9w 2dd and excited to try!

I brought one at 7 weeks and found hb at 9 +2. It is so lovely to be able to listen in when you want to

Found babies heart beat tonight 😄 typically I told my OH to grab his phone and record it and by the time he did it was gone again.

That's the problem when they have so much room to swim about, I used to love listening to DD's hb, found it very soothing if I was having a bad day

Well I managed to find it at 7 weeks 6 days and every day since!! Yes it very hard to find but I put a pillow under me bum and lots of gel and small movements and found him/her last night left side is today more on the right. I also had a early scan last night too and looked perfect :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->