so who will be first in oct?

Would be fun if someone had :lol: Maybe thats why Ema's not on early today... or she's catching up on some zzzz's :(

Not popped, had 40 mins sleep all night between pains which started off every 20mins, then dropped to 12, and have been sitting at every 6-7 mins for the last F*CK knows how many hours, and I can't take much more...

Don't wanna go to hospital though cuz I don't wanna waste their time sorta thing just to be sent home, so will wait until I literally want to die I think lol

I hope Ema is the first to go in Oct! Now im having contractions i really hope she goes before me! I dont wanna be the first :muaha:

Not popped, had 40 mins sleep all night between pains which started off every 20mins, then dropped to 12, and have been sitting at every 6-7 mins for the last F*CK knows how many hours, and I can't take much more...

Don't wanna go to hospital though cuz I don't wanna waste their time sorta thing just to be sent home, so will wait until I literally want to die I think lol

:hug: I bet thats horrible, Iv been up quite abit as it is all night and i feel like rubbish but cant imagine how you feel. I hope something happens soon for you.. These babies dont realise what they do to us do they!!

Im due tomorrow! Feeling a bit funny but have all week so I think I might be second or third!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->