So worried, please help! Hard lump in my vagina..

B

became

Could this be my cervix? I've never, ever been able to feel it before.. I'm unbelievably worried! :( I have thrush, and I was feeling down (and up) there tonight as I've had some spotting, and I was trying to work out where it was coming from! As I felt up there, I felt a hard lump on the tip of my finger. It feels as though there's a tiny little hole in the centre of it.. Please say it's my cirvix and I have nothing to worry about? Why is it so low down if so? I've never been able to feel it before! Arghhhhhhhh!

Yep it's your cervix and it can move up and down at different times of the day. If you are spotting I wouldn't check again as it will only aggravate your cervix more.

That's your cervix. Don't poke around up there though esp if you have thrush. Hope it clears soon for you

I read it's meant to be high and soft in early pregnancy, is something wrong? Mine is the lowest it has ever been, and hard..

It changes for all women at different stages of the pregnancy i wouldn't let it scare you i would stop checking though as you will only be introducing more bacteria for the thrush to feed off hun. If your not bleeding and cramping then there should be no reason for concern. Is this your first pregnancy? It can be a worrying time in the first trimester but just try to relax and enjoy the miracle happening inside you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->