So worried, some advice needed?

Kipod

Reaction score
Hi guys!
First time writing here, and so worried i think I'm going a little crazy...
So- Had a strong BFP on the 22/10, LMP 25.9, meaning I'm about 4 weeks pregnant, went to the doctor and had a beta done, hoping for a nice number (needed to confirm quickly due to school issues I work with not so baby friendly stuff)
Anyway, thursday number, 43. Got scared. Went to doc, and got a repeat. Sunday hcg- 65. Rising, not doubling. After that I was totally freaking out, went to see OB for advice, said it's to early to tell if all is good, said to do blood test on thursady and go to my regular OB for a check up. After a few hours online I saw that slow rising hcg means either a miscarriage waiting to happen, blythe ovum, ectopic or a baby with developmental problems. I talked to a nurse who said to calm down and give my body a chance but I just can't relax. I'm not bleeding or cramping, a little nauseous, tender breasts and backache. Did any of you ever experience something like it? Any words of advice?

Can only give same advice the nurse did. Calm down. Unfortunately right now all you can do is hurry up and wait. :( Take care of yourself. Eat healthy. Take your prenatals. TRY and relax as hard as it is. From what a friend had said about HCG is it doesn't have to double, but should go up at least 65%. Which yours did! Good luck.

With dd I was told my hcg was too low for my lmp and to expect a miscarriage. I didn'tget given my second blood results though so I don't know how it was rising. My daughter is now 20 months old and perfectly healthy.

I agree with the previous poster. Relax and see how it goes. I've also heard hcg doesn't need to double but rise by a %.

I think we all do things too early in pregnancy. I was testing on cd 23. My lines were pale. By cycle day 25 they were clear. I spent several days worrying. Ill be honest with you until that first scan you will maybee worry. But until you see blood your pregnant. You may feel crampy at the start. I did for 1-2 weeks around when af was due. It can be everything changing.

Try not to worry every womens body is different xx

my baby implanted at the earliest possible - 6 dpo in the morning. so my hcg numbers were rising early, and somehow got picked up at 8 dpo on a dollar cheapie but very faint. i did not ever get to see my hcg levels and i wanted to just to know what they were. but i learned that hcg levels for women differ greatly in the normal range for the same week of pregnancy. for example, a normal pregnancy range in week 5 could be anywhere from 300 all the way to 5000. its just nothing steady going about it. the normal is anywhere really but ofcourse that was my example of how different the normal range is.

whenever i had a big worry, i always went to the internet which somehow always points to cancer or something else i definitely dont have. the internet is full of good info but its not a doctor. it just gives you ideas and those ideas dont apply to you just because they pop up in the search. even though i know this i still do it sometimes but its best i find someone with experience if im waiting on the doctor's appointment. otherwise, its just more reason to worry for nothing. and believe me, i worried A TON for nothing from weeks 4-6 because my symptoms at the time were just like ectopic or something else that internet told me it could be caused by. dern internet.

Nothing yet, no bad or good. No blood so far, not even a little, no pain or too much cramping. Going for a blood draw tomorrow morning, trying not to get my hopes up cause I am so scared it will not double again. I have a doctors app on tuesday, so probably will get some real answers by than. I feel tired and nauseous and I had some backache which keeps me optimistic that I'm still pregnant but than I start thinking what if it's all for nothing, and this pregnancy isn't going to work out and I'll just keep having symptoms until I miscarry,,
Anyway, think I am suffering from a mild nervous break down and all I can do is wait it out :/

If u was going to have a chemical or early mc id say you have had brown dc or blood by now. I did with my chemical. Started out with brown dc. Are u doing home pregnancy tests to check your lines.mine faded when hcg dropped xx

Well you and are on on the same pregnancy Track. I also had my LMP on 9/25. Dr seem's to think I ovulated on 10/8 or 10/9. With my #'s I'm thinking I o'd on 10/10 or 10/11.
on 10/20 my HCG was 30 on 10/23 my HCG was 67 on 10/28 my HCG was 412. my problem is my progesterone which I just got put on suppliments for.
other then slightly sore bbs and just recently frequent trips to the ladies room and teh occasional back ache I think that is from how I stand/ sit though I have nothing else.
I had some cramping last week which I read was normal. I've had 2 crying fits which I've also read happens. but no nausea. I get worred myself because years a go I miscarried, but with that pregnacy I was extremely sick.
On the 28th I did see the sac on teh ultra sound which made me feel better that I knew it was inutero.
I think you and I just know way to early and are reading everything and driving ourselves batty!
I go for another appointmet on 11/4. Keep us updated please good luck with everything!

I lost a baby at 10 weeks when i was young. Felt awful. Smells tastes etc made me sick. I vomited several times. Hated washing my hair i felt too weak. This time yeah i felt abit rubbish and sickly till 16 weeks. I vomited once around 6 weeks. Smells and tastes have not bothered me :) xx

Well , game over form me. Today's beta is 47, a drop from sunday's 65, so waiting for blood now. Hope it will happen soon, I just feel like my body needs closure and I need to move on :( :(. Thanks guys for all your support, wishiful14 I hope evrything works out great for you, your numbers are doubling nicely and you saw a sac which is great! I know that after baby is visible by u/s you don't need to mind the numbers so much and after a heartbeat 95% chance you'll have a happy and healthy pregnancy, so just a little bit longer for you to relax!

Well , game over form me. Today's beta is 47, a drop from sunday's 65, so waiting for blood now. Hope it will happen soon, I just feel like my body needs closure and I need to move on :( :(. Thanks guys for all your support, wishiful14 I hope evrything works out great for you, your numbers are doubling nicely and you saw a sac which is great! I know that after baby is visible by u/s you don't need to mind the numbers so much and after a heartbeat 95% chance you'll have a happy and healthy pregnancy, so just a little bit longer for you to relax!

I have been there and I know how hard it is. Take the time that you need for yourself. I totally understand how you just want it to be over. The wait is horrible. Praying for you.

So sorry hun. Promise you that your next baby should be perfect and when you feel them kick you will fall in love. Dust yourself of and have another go. Take care xxx

Im just so lost..heres my story
9-24 lmp
10-17 bfp
10-19 hcg 45
10-21..65
10-24..269
10-27..370
11-3..330
So doctor told me today that im misscarrying but im not bleeding and they havent dont and u/s and wont because they say that they wont see anything.im just kind of lost i understand my levels were very slow but i just cant get past thinking there is still hope because of the thousands of things i have read. I get blood work in a week but it is so hard for my mind not to race exspecially because i still fully feel pregnant!

Im just so lost..heres my story
9-24 lmp
10-17 bfp
10-19 hcg 45
10-21..65
10-24..269
10-27..370
11-3..330
So doctor told me today that im misscarrying but im not bleeding and they havent dont and u/s and wont because they say that they wont see anything.im just kind of lost i understand my levels were very slow but i just cant get past thinking there is still hope because of the thousands of things i have read. I get blood work in a week but it is so hard for my mind not to race exspecially because i still fully feel pregnant!

You probably won't start to bleed until your hcg level drops down to 0 or close to it. Sorry you are going through this.

Thank you for your reply. I think it is just tough to take it all in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->