So worried :(

You're so early that I don't think a scan will confirm anything, unfortunately. They could possibly see a sac or nothing at all (both are common at early 5 weeks) and then probably tell you to come back in two weeks to see if things have progressed. That's usually the way it goes. If you had your blood level hcg tested a couple of times, that would at least let you know if your numbers are rising appropriately or not. Good luck. I had a major bleed and some double over in pain cramping with daughter and all was fine. I hope the same for you.

Scan is in 4 hours And I'm so nervous! I know im early but im praying they at least see something in the right place. At least then they can rule out ectopic and there is a chance everything is ok. I am 5+2 now and from what I've read online, some people see something and others don't so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

I had painful sharp pains last night but slept well With no pains or cramps during the night. As I'm so early if it was bad news i would rather know now and come to terms with it then hold onto hope and be devastated so I'm also preparing for the worst although hoping for the best. Fingers crossed and I'll update as soon as the scan is done :thumbup:

Good luck - we are all thinking of you x

Good luck today. Hope its is good news.

Thanks for your concern. I have had both a stomach and internal scan and nothing was seen and she said there was no sign of pregnancy. I had my HCG level tested and I will get a phone call later with the result. Then I have to go back on Sunday for a repeat. If it doubles they are happy and if not they think it's ending. Just a waiting game now.

Oh Hun it's horrible isn't it I'm in such a state now they only just saw a sack and yolk I should be 6+2 but they find a blood sack not sure if the name and said I have 50/50 chance I hate all this waiting it's so unfair :(

So just got a phone call with my HCG level which is 544. She said this "didn't seem much and would explain why nothing was seen on the ultrasound". She said to come back on Sunday and if it doubles or almost doubles then it could be successful otherwise it probably won't be. Aggh more waiting it's getting unbearable:cry:

Is there any chance you ovulated late? Because it may just be that your not as far as you thought xx

I wish I could say yes but we DTD on Sunday and I ovulated on Wednesday (I think). Any later and I doubt the sperm would have survived although it is likely. We only DTD that one day during my fertile period as OH was working away

So sorry you going through this

Thank you :flower: it truly is horrible. One minute I'm thinking so positively the next minute I am preparing for the worst.

Had a good day today and went shopping to take my mind of things. was looking forward to my blood test tomorrow so I can know if they are increasing or not. Came home to find brown discharge in my underwear. When I wiped there was brown blood then a small brown stringy clot then bright red but watery blood. Went back to toilet half an hour later expecting the same and now there is nothing.

Feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster and just want off now. I am looking forward to a final outcome whether it is bad news or good news.

I'm sorry you are having to go through this I'm having the same symptoms although I've now got a upset tummy :( I'm pretty fed up to be fair hope you get some awnsers ASAP xxx

You're so early that I don't think a scan will confirm anything, unfortunately. They could possibly see a sac or nothing at all (both are common at early 5 weeks) and then probably tell you to come back in two weeks to see if things have progressed. That's usually the way it goes. If you had your blood level hcg tested a couple of times, that would at least let you know if your numbers are rising appropriately or not. Good luck. I had a major bleed and some double over in pain cramping with daughter and all was fine. I hope the same for you.

Hi scout, it's really comforting to know that you had lots of bleeding and pain and everything was ok. I had a scan on Thursday after bleeding started and saw my baby and a heartbeat, though baby wasn't as far along as we thought it was, since then I've had really bad bleeding and cramping but hospital won't scan me again for two weeks and the wait is so hard. I've pretty much given up hope so it's nice to hear all worked out for you.

Hi all, I've had my blood results from today which are 590 so increased from 544 in 48 hours. Unfortunately the doctor has confirmed what I already knew deep down and that it won't result in a baby. They're not ruling out ectopic yet so I'm due to get more bloods on Tuesday to see where it goes.

I'm sorry to hear this love! I am actually going through the EXACT same thing except I'm suppose to be 5 +2 and my HCG levels are only at 144! So now i am playing the waiting game until tomorrow I went to the er last night because I was having pains as though my menstral was coming on and still today a little cramping here and there but I'm still spotting and it's actually clots! They think I was already pregnant and my baby stopped growing and now I'm having a miscarriage or either I'm not as far along as j thought or I'm having a eptopic I was devastated last night in tears! But I'm praying for the best as well as for you I hope all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->