So...

Thanks guys, still no AF but i've got cramps so pretty sure she's on the way :( Guess i'll probably be trying to find alternative explanations for all my symptoms in the next few days :(

withdrawal? seriously? isnt that alot risky, as there is a small amount of sperm in the precum.

I'm aware it's "risky" I'm ready for baby but OH isn't yet. He knows the risks though so should i get pregnant then he is fully aware that it was always a possibility. And i myself would be thrilled

ok, well just so long as you know that it doesnt always mean when u withdraw that u wont get pregnant :)

You can also get what feels like period pains in early pregnancy.
Not trying to get your hopes up or anything. Good luck babes xx

Lmao how funny!
I've had loads of weird dreams, I had a dream I was back in school and everyone kept saying I was pregnant and I didn't believe them, I kept saying I can't be I've got the implant! And then my waters broke and I gave birth to a pink teddy bear in the canteen! Lmao!
Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant and my OH bought a pram and I went totally off my head because I didn't like it lmao!
The worst most horrible dream I have had is where I was pregnant with twins, but I lost them, I had a boy and a girl I called Chloe and Dean, and I had photos of them all over my room. Then I suddenly went into labour and had another set of twins and my mum took them away from me and killed them! I woke up hysterical. Uh makes me shudder!
xxxx

WTF?! :rofl: A pink teddy bear?! Crazy! I can't really remember my dreams that well now, I just keep having these ones where I'm pregnant, or find out I'm pregnant or have a baby... It's really weird because they're all different but at the same time repetitive.

That last one is freaky as. :hug:

xxxxxx

Lol I know, I have extremely weird dreams..I have no idea how my mind makes up such nonsense! Or maybe the dream was like to tell me I was to get pregnant young and it would be a girl? Lol wishful thinking haha! xxxx

Thanks, i'm feeling pretty rubbish today. Don't think i am :(

We're pretty much using withdrawal as a method of contraception for that added possibility of pregnancy (plus we've run out of Elites...). Eg we wouldn't mind getting pregnant now, but we'd rather not? If it turned out we did get pregnant off of the precum and whatnot, we'd be happy. But BF doesn't quite want to up the risk to the top just yet. :D

Awww hun :hugs:

xxxx

I'm just having one of those days where i can't understand his point of view and don't know how on earth i can wait 2 years. He wants me to go back on the pill when AF starts but i just don't want to. It feels so wrong to me to do that, i want to be pregnant, so why should i be the one that has to stop myself from catching? Does that make sense to anyone? :(

well.
it takes two to tango katy! if he so does not want you to get pregnant WHY DOESNT HE USE A CONDOM.
grr men :mad:

well.
it takes two to tango katy! if he so does not want you to get pregnant WHY DOESNT HE USE A CONDOM.
grr men :mad:

I don't know. That's what i think, if he doesn't want it that much then why can't he use condoms. Why do i have to take the pill and ruin my cycles again when they've just sorted themselves out from last time. Argh :cry: I just wish he wanted what i want :(

I'm just having one of those days where i can't understand his point of view and don't know how on earth i can wait 2 years. He wants me to go back on the pill when AF starts but i just don't want to. It feels so wrong to me to do that, i want to be pregnant, so why should i be the one that has to stop myself from catching? Does that make sense to anyone? :(

Do NOT do it if you don't want to. I'm off the pill for as long as I possibly can be at the moment because it made me feel like crap. Boys don't seem to be able to quite grasp that it's something that CHANGES the way our body's work (hopefully temporarily) and condoms don't! Make him do the damn work! If he doesn't want a baby he should be sorting out the contraception! :grr:

It makes perfect sense to me sweetie. I've told my BF that I don't wanna be on the pill and he's agreed that it makes me a much happier more tolerant person and so he's pretty much in charge of the contraception (as I have been for a long time). It's his turn!

Do NOT do it if you don't want to. I'm off the pill for as long as I possibly can be at the moment because it made me feel like crap. Boys don't seem to be able to quite grasp that it's something that CHANGES the way our body's work (hopefully temporarily) and condoms don't! Make him do the damn work! If he doesn't want a baby he should be sorting out the contraception! :grr:

It makes perfect sense to me sweetie. I've told my BF that I don't wanna be on the pill and he's agreed that it makes me a much happier more tolerant person and so he's pretty much in charge of the contraception (as I have been for a long time). It's his turn!

I think i'm gonna try and explain to him properly that i just really really don't want to take it. And as bad as this will sound, i'm not sure i 100% trust myself to take every single one. that's how much i don't want to take them. Argh! Frustrated!

I fell pregnant on the pill because OH was too ignorant to put a condom on.
Tell him your tired of taking the pill make him wear the protection!

Yeah, I've seen quite a few people who got pregnant on the pill on here...a surprisingly large amount actually....tell him that and that if he doesn't want a baby yet he'd better wear a condom.

Thanks guys, i think i will have to have a talk with him.

Yeah, I've seen quite a few people who got pregnant on the pill on here...a surprisingly large amount actually....tell him that and that if he doesn't want a baby yet he'd better wear a condom.

Yeah, i wish it was me :(

I never ever remembered to take my pill every day. Injection is a nightmare. Couldnt stomach the thought of an implant. Doctor said I couldnt have a coil as I hadnt given birth before even tho my friend has one. Condoms stink! literally. What does that leave?! Anyone tried a diaphragm?

I never ever remembered to take my pill every day. Injection is a nightmare. Couldnt stomach the thought of an implant. Doctor said I couldnt have a coil as I hadnt given birth before even tho my friend has one. Condoms stink! literally. What does that leave?! Anyone tried a diaphragm?

Idea of the implant creeps me out too, i don't want the coil, sounds ouch and i've always suffered with heavy periods and i've been told the coil can make them worse. And i hate condoms too, i'm pretty sure they make me get UTIs. I always get them when we use condoms, but never when we don't. To answer your actual question i've never tried a diaphragm but i saw her attempting use one combined with spermicide in the advert for the sex education show and it slipped out of her hands and ended up on the floor! :rofl:

reading that you need 2 seriously disscuss what you 2 want its obvious he isnt ready for a baby and by you refusing 2 go on the pill means your not willing to listen to him.
yes you want a baby but seriously if you had a baby what makes you think your OH is gunna be any more ready.
i wouldnt want you having a baby and your OH leaving you coz he feels trapped. woulndt you rather wait untill your both happy and ready.
and you say you cant wait... i no people me included who have to wait a hell of alot longer,

i think you need 2 seriously have a chat about what you both want and stop usuing withdrawal coz i got pregnant from that method...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->