So...

I'm just having one of those days where i can't understand his point of view and don't know how on earth i can wait 2 years. He wants me to go back on the pill when AF starts but i just don't want to. It feels so wrong to me to do that, i want to be pregnant, so why should i be the one that has to stop myself from catching? Does that make sense to anyone? :(

reading that you need 2 seriously disscuss what you 2 want its obvious he isnt ready for a baby and by you refusing 2 go on the pill means your not willing to listen to him.
yes you want a baby but seriously if you had a baby what makes you think your OH is gunna be any more ready.
i wouldnt want you having a baby and your OH leaving you coz he feels trapped. woulndt you rather wait untill your both happy and ready.
and you say you cant wait... i no people me included who have to wait a hell of alot longer,

i think you need 2 seriously have a chat about what you both want and stop usuing withdrawal coz i got pregnant from that method...

I am listening to what he says since we are going to start using protection again from this month, and i'm willing to use it. I just don't want it to be me stopping it as it feels wrong to me. I'm happy for him to use condoms, then it's his choice.

Of course i would rather baby be born to two happy parents, but i also feel that in my heart he would be okay with it if it happened, he's pretty much said so. He'd just rather wait. Hence starting protection again.

And i know that two years may not seem that long, but when i'm having a bad day it seems like forever. I'm sorry you're having problems and it may take longer for you. But there are also no guarantees it'll be smooth sailing when i do move over to ttc. I'm already seeing a GP about something that could mean potential problems.

I fell pregnant on the pill ..

Me too :shrug: .. well, i mean, i FORGOT a few, so that's why I got pregnant.

Katy, if you don't trust yourself to take every pill then don't go on it because you'd risk the chance of falling pregnant... but seeing as thats what you want.. haha.

xx

I certainly would not suggest going on the pill if you don't want to, I wouldn't suggest that to anyone.

The pill can seriously screw up your cycle and it doesn't seem particularly reliable really, especially if you are not completely devoted to taking it every day.

I think, as I've said, that if you've been in charge of the contraception, it's only fair that it's his turn now. At least for a while. :shrug:

Yeah, i think i'm gonna have a chat with him about it all and see what he says

Have you tested yet Katy or did AF show up? x

AF showed up, and just to rub it in it's the heaviest and most painful period i've ever had :(

Awww I'm sorry, I know how disappointing it is :( *HUGS*

sorry to hear she showed up hun x :hug:

Thanks everyone, hugs are very much appreciated. Feeling a bit crap. Especially since it looks like i'm going back on the pill now so is no hope of a happy accident :(

Thanks everyone, hugs are very much appreciated. Feeling a bit crap. Especially since it looks like i'm going back on the pill now so is no hope of a happy accident :(

Ahh but there is ;) pretend to take the pill, or convienently 'forget' a couple of days.
Lol no I'm kidding not trying to teach anyone bad habits :muaha:
I'm sorry hun :( :hugs: I think we should be WTT partners!
xxx

Ahh but there is ;) pretend to take the pill, or convienently 'forget' a couple of days.
Lol no I'm kidding not trying to teach anyone bad habits :muaha:
I'm sorry hun :( :hugs: I think we should be WTT partners!
xxx

Yeah we so should :)

And lol, I've considered that before but i know i couldn't ever actually do it. Would feel way too guilty if anything did actually come of it!

Lol you could tell him on baby's 18th HAHA
I am sitting here giggling to myself now, could imagine the look on my OH's face, let alone anyone elses :rofl:

Lol, i think i'd suddenly find myself the single parent of an 18 year old. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->