• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So...

I start my mat leave in 3 weeks and plan on having my nails done, hair highlighted and tan done! Nothing like a bit of pampering before baby comes :thumbup: xx

I start my mat leave in 3 weeks and plan on having my nails done, hair highlighted and tan done! Nothing like a bit of pampering before baby comes :thumbup: xx

thats my plan aswell, defo getting my hair and tan done before the birth! The way I see it is that after the baby comes im not going to have much time for all that so might as well have one last pamper session!xx

ive been dying and bleaching my hair since i hit second tri (at least twice a month), i asked doctors and various hairdressers and they all said its fine as long as you're no longer in 1st tri. I also had a spray tan done when i was 23 weeks as it was my brothers wedding, again i asked my doctor/midwife and was given the go ahead. I cant afford them often though but i am so pale i literally glow lol so i use Johnsons holiday skin body lotion which is only about £5 per bottle. It works so well, it says to use the light to medium one if you are fair skinned like me but i found it took wayyyy to long to build up a tan so i use the medium to dark one all over my body and within two-three applications i have a nice bronzed tan - love it!!

Im still using fake tan, i feel horrible without it, im planning on getting a spray tan in the next few weeks, as long as its safe I dont see any problem with making yourself feel better about your self xxx

My doc did say no spray tans at salons but I didn't ask why, maybe some use certain ingredients that aren't good for baby?? Not trying to spoil your plans but wanted to mention it just in case, so maybe you could ask the salon or the doc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"