Soap & Glory Tote was £60, now £25 QUICK

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Put it in here cos these will sell out fast so if you want one, gogogogogo!

Bargain :thumbup:

eta- link might help :blush: instore too though :D

https://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory...week_no11&cm_sp=homepage-_-c9094-_-c9094_rot1

Wow, that is a bargain! Shame i've done all my shopping - BRING ON the Jan sales!!! :D

I got myself one and one for my mum :rofl:

I just ordered one for my sister. She loves soap and glory!! I got her a little one for Christmas but I will swap them over.

Ooh, might bag myself one since all my xmas shopping is done

i cant believe these were 60 quid!? ... are they special ? i mean are they like some fancy brand? or something .. cos jee whizz i begrudge even paying the 25! haha

Soap and Glory stuff is really expensive for some reason

Thanks Blah, ordering myself one as a pressie for me :rofl:

arrr i see thanks apple! i googled it ... i thought it was just like an in store brand like a boots thing...

does anyone remember years ago when u could get like little pick n mix type things in boots but it was for toiletries? there was loads of little bath gel shaped animals ahah ? x

arrr i see thanks apple! i googled it ... i thought it was just like an in store brand like a boots thing...

does anyone remember years ago when u could get like little pick n mix type things in boots but it was for toiletries? there was loads of little bath gel shaped animals ahah ? x

They were fab!

yeah long time! i used to get my mum a boots "pick n mix for EVERY bday xmas and mothers day" hahah i was just a child .. but i bet she was glad to see it go :p x

I remember you could get like dolphins in blue soft gel type thingies cant remember the others :wacko: think i was about 12? when they did all that..

I was more a Body Shop kid :haha:

https://www.google.co.uk/products?h...esult_group&ct=image&resnum=3&ved=0CDoQzAMwAg

Like these lol?

Did anyone ever taste one? *puke*

omg thats them!!! :haha: :haha:

I remember being partial to White Musk :blush: body shop

Oooh they did this last year with the soap & glory hat boxes! I got one then... may aswell get one or 2 of these :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->