Soap & Glory Tote was £60, now £25 QUICK

i cant believe these were 60 quid!? ... are they special ? i mean are they like some fancy brand? or something .. cos jee whizz i begrudge even paying the 25! haha

Meh, i think they're overpriced and to be honest, i've gone off the stuff in the past few years. I used to love it, but i've really gone off the smell of some of the products, its all a bit, i don't know 'fake' smelling. Doesn't have that lovely fresh smell like some smelly toiletries do, if you know what i mean lol. I just think the bottles and packaging's look nice! I've got a ginroumous S&G box that i got for christmas one year and i just keep all my shampoos etc in there! :haha: xxx

ahhh my OH says theres none left in my local boots they sold out really early so fingers crossed theres still some left online when he gets home with the bank card tonight doubt it but worth a shot x

Oh my god has anyone tried this in the S&G brand?

https://www.miseducated.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/20090327-soap-and-glory-sugar-crush-body-scrub.jpg

Seriously the smell makes me want to eat it! Makes your skin SO smooth too.

My OH got me one today, you shuld have seen him trying to disguise what it was

:rofl:

V xxx

Got someone to buy 2 for me when they were in town :happydance: down from €70 to €30 here

PCBS24 or PCBS22
These will get you £5 off it making it £20! Just enter one in the promotinal code box.Have to be a member of parenting club though! x

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there sold out :( y y y did i ot come on here sooner boooo :( thanks tho xxxx

just seen it says stock coming soon under it and under other stuff it says sorry weve sold out, so il keep checking the site :) xx fingers crossed i get one xxx

guna have to look in store 2mro :cry: i want one :growlmad: :lol:

Thanks hun gonna get for my mam xx

Ooh this looks great!!! Wish I could afford one x

Hope they still have some on Tuesday :( I might even talk OH into letting me fetch one tomorrow... Hehehehe

swiped the last one!! bargain! Thanks for lettin us all know! Merry Christmas! xXx

My OH bought me one today when we went to town :cloud9: It's really good! Even my OH was impressed and she's a scrooge when it comes to things like that :rofl:

Already had paid full price bummer ! good job they have gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->