Soap & Glory Tote was £60, now £25 QUICK

yay i decided to send my oh to the store yesterday and they had a few :) so i got one ive used it already, it was an early pressie for me to chear me up as i have shingles atm and am feeling sorry for myself lol xxx

Mine's just turned up! Delivered by a Land Rover driver =D lol happy happy!!!

are you putting it under the tree or are you having alovely bath tonight?!

Ooo i'm having a snuggly bath tonight, can't wait :).

My Oh got me one on Sat but im not allowed it til xmas!
It's huge though!

Got mine today! alough I was a tad disapointed when I opened the box :lol: the box is huge but the contents hardly cover the bottom! oh well I will still enjoy using it, I'm saving mine until xmas eve, nice bath & new pjs :)

theyre back instock online. you need to search for it and add it to bag and it shows as in stock.

mines in store today.. was gonna buy it for pressie for sis but have already got her something and said this year wasnt goingto get alot.. but they are in my local boots and its only a small one.
I am resisting the urge to get one just cos theyre reduce from £60!

omg the rush in my local boots for these was hectic
i was like what could everyone be queueing for then i looked and within like minuites these things were gone and another huge load came out

craaaazy

they did this last year thats how i got mine!

I used a parenting code online and got it for £20. Picking up from my local store tomorrow :thumbup:

I got mine on Friday in a local small store :rofl: Put a new pair of fancy pj's and gorgeous new dressing gown alongside them with some face masks and a new hairbrush as a christmas present to me. Would be nice to have a nice long hot soak in the bath and some pampering over christmas!

I got mine on Friday in a local small store :rofl: Put a new pair of fancy pj's and gorgeous new dressing gown alongside them with some face masks and a new hairbrush as a christmas present to me. Would be nice to have a nice long hot soak in the bath and some pampering over christmas!

i have also bought myself some presents ! and wrapped them up and put from morgan!
mine includes pj and dressing gown too

ah, i missed out.... BUT my friend bought one for me for Christmas... woop woop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->