Soap Nuts....

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Anyone using them? We are on regular non bio but I was given a sample with 5 of these soap nuts from a friend....I wondered if anyone was using them with their cloth and how you found them :)

We use soap nuts with cloth and clothes now. Have no probs with them, they not great on heavy stains though, not strong enough IMO but for general washing they're fine. I add a drop of essential oil to sometimes.

I've just put a load of Hebe's clothes in. They dont get very dirty at all and I only have her wear stuff once before washing so they should be fine. I am looking for things to hekp with her eczema and these sounded promising. I wonder how they would fair with some nice yellow poopy cloth....:lol:

Yes we use them on Millie's clothes no probs, she's also changed daily so never very dirty tbh, occasional spag bol stains :dohh: lol. Since switching to SN's her eczema cleared up really well, she only gets it on her torso and her skins still a little dry and itchy still but a definate improvement.

yeah we use them too! i love them! e use them for everything and have never had any problems! i also find if there are any heavy stains (daisy only wears clothes for one day too but if she's had spag bol or something like that it doesnt get it out of her bibs lol) all our nappies come out sparkly - tho if there are any nasty stains i pop a bit of napisan in the drawer and we never have any probs :) xoxo

I really liked them, only thing i dont like is no smell :rofl:

I really liked them, only thing i dont like is no smell :rofl:

yeah i was like that Sarah, i just put a couple of drops of lavender oil in the softener part of the drawer and it makes everything smell yum :)

I put some lavender oil in and they smelled lovely and I am really impressed with how soft everything is. :)

Yea i really should invest in some but i always forget :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->