Soda makes my tummy sore =(

uptotrix

Reaction score
ok so, heres the deal. When I normally drink soda nothing happens, but now, if I have just a can, my stomach cramps for a day or 2 and I feel really gassy! is soda really bad during pregnancy? today my neighbor told me it makes the baby colicky! any experiences?

i don't have any personal experience with this, but it's probably because all those extra bubbles are causing excess gas. Seems likethe easiest thing to do is just avoid soda while you're pregnant.

It upsets my tummy too but I drink it anyway...stupid I know!

Hmm, I drink bubbly water but don't have issues, so not sure if it's the carbonation. I recommend not drinking it though, because your body is trying to tell you it doesn't like it for a reason. If you are addicted to the flavor or whatever, have you tried a soda with more natural ingredients to see if it makes a difference?

Hmm, I drink bubbly water but don't have issues, so not sure if it's the carbonation. I recommend not drinking it though, because your body is trying to tell you it doesn't like it for a reason. If you are addicted to the flavor or whatever, have you tried a soda with more natural ingredients to see if it makes a difference?

lol no actually I havent..I love my soda!!! urgh. guess ima have to find an alternative or leave it altogether =( thanks guys

It upsets my tummy too but I drink it anyway...stupid I know!

I was doing that till now.. its worse cuz I really crave it lol. but my tummy hurts for like days so I guess Ill stop.. =(

Its probably the caffeine/carbonation I would stay away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->