soft cervix...TMI

Jamie0987

Reaction score
Been checking my cervix for a couple of days now and it's soft. I don't mean soft but hard like an unripe fruit. It's soft like...I don't even know what I would compare it to. I distinctly remember the last time I was TTC my cervix (at this time...a couple of days before my period) felt like unripe fruit but I confused it with a soft cervix. I've never felt this kind of soft and squishy before (hence the reason I don't know what to compare it to). However, I do know that the cervix changes throughout the month, and I've also read that some women's cervix get all wacky after ovulation. It kind goes all over the board from hard to ovulation type cervix even a couple of days before their period so I'm not going to get my hopes up. I just had to share with someone because I've never had this experience and maybe someone who's more informed than me can give me some guidance?

Unfortunately after ovulation trying to figure out the cervix for determining pregnancy is highly unreliable. Unless you have done multiple cycles checking it every day same time and position and know exactly how it should feel the whole cycle, your guess is as good as ours is. The cervix changes so much throughout a cycle. That is why i dont check mine anymore. One cycle it stayed up high and soft for way longer than the cycle before and still i got af. So i wouldnt count on the cervix.

Haha, that's what I thought too. Oh well, I'll test in a couple of days but I've got a feeling AF will show up on time. Thank you for your reply :)

I remember when I was pregnant with my son i was charting by way of temp, cm and cp. And for me, my cp was no different than any other time I checked it. I hope it's a good first sign for you thougH!

I would be very excited if it is! But I would also be very surprised if I was pregnant since, although it didn't take us very long to conceive baby one or baby two, it definitely took longer than one cycle.

I knw what you mean.. we're not trying necessarily, i've been on birth control since our son was born, but we had a little scare last cycle so I stopped taking my pill mid cycle.. after a 2 day af, I decided that I wanted to let my body have one full normal cycle before going back on the pill. Plus it was a little exciting to be in the wait again.. so we said one month to try and see what happens.. and if it's not meant to be, then we'll discuss going back on bc when I start my next af..
So i'm charting and back to business this cycle.. hopefully we get a bfp without really trying and be good to go for a while :) good luck to you!!

And to you as well.

I've actually had two firsts today, the first being the weirdness that is the female body and I've had my first evap. It's so faint you can barely see it but it's there. Now I know what one looks like if I get another in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->