soft cups?

I finally tried one right before we O'd a couple weeks ago. I popped it in then went to bed. I spent the whole night worrying about how I was going to get it out- not good! Haha, and then in the morning I found it had shifted back quite a bit and was freaking out that I wouldn't be able to get it! I got it of course haha, but I think I'm just gonna stay away from soft cups from now on- I don't need the added stress. I'm pretty sure that whatever's gonna make it up there has already made it up there by the time you get the soft cup in anyway. I'll take my chances haha, that just freaked me out too much! (I do have bad anxiety, so this could just be me!) GL ladies!!

Sorry you had such a rough time! I had already used them for AF, so I knew exactly how they sat. They are pretty wide, so pretty easy to get out!

I love them! I actually use a Keeper for my menstrual cycle (similar to a softcup) and the first time I used them I got pregnant with DS, after 6 months trying. This last month I used them and got pregnant right away! Unfortunately it ended in a chemical, but I know they work! So when I ovulate this month I'm using them again for sure. :)

I'm going to try them again this month, too. I used them three out of four months we tried for #1 (first month got a BFP but miscarried, used Softcups unsuccessfully for two cycles, then used them and got a BFP on the next cycle). We've tried five cycles so far (and had a chemical/early MC last cycle), I'm hoping Softcups might help. I still have some (don't like them for AF) so I might as well try!

I used softcups last night, really hoping they work for me again this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->