Soft Ice-cream

Just avoid dodgy icecream vans incase they don't clean their equipment properly. Places like McDonalds are trustworthy enough IMO.

I had a McDonalds milkshake yesterday lunch and by 4pm , i was on the toilett with the runs all evening and still not 100% today !! Its the only think i can think of that may have caused it so ill be avoiding now !!!!

Hm i agree with the above poster. I doubt it was the milkshake >.<

I had a McDonalds milkshake yesterday lunch and by 4pm , i was on the toilett with the runs all evening and still not 100% today !! Its the only think i can think of that may have caused it so ill be avoiding now !!!!

So its the only thing that you had to eat or drink yesterday??

All through my pregnancy Ive one min been like constipated and next min so keen to get to the toilet I run!!!

Doc said its so normal!! may not be anything you have eaten or drunk!! Just another pregnancy thing!! :):)

I've had loads of Mc Donalds stuff and been fine. It must just be how different people react to certain foods when pregnant.

Like I can't eat beef when pregnant, I'll suffer for days.

So its the only thing that you had to eat or drink yesterday??

All through my pregnancy Ive one min been like constipated and next min so keen to get to the toilet I run!!!

Doc said its so normal!! may not be anything you have eaten or drunk!! Just another pregnancy thing!! :):)

No i did have other things, i guess im just looking for something to blame ! hee hee
Joys of pregnancy !! hmmmm

I caught a bad bug at 19 weeks... sickness and diarrohea!! I had vomiting spots I was that sick!!!

I was running through my head what I had eaten that day too.... but it turns out loads of other people had caught a similar bug!!

I also had mcdonalds that day..... ooooh and lots of tolberone!!! Yeah it wasnt pleasant lol!!

I've never eaten anything from a McD that didn't make me sick. I think the food is so synthetic there my body can't take it! lol It has nothing to do with bacteria though! Needless to say I don't eat there. The last time I did was some fries in Japan 2 years ago when everywhere else was shut and I was totally starving.

Leeds - what are vomiting spots?

Like tiny spots all over my neck and lower face where I had been retching (sorry TMI) so much!! I didnt know you could get them either till my doc and mum pointed them out!!

Like tiny bloodblisters....mostly around your eyes. I got the giving birth too from all that pressure pushing:blush:

Like tiny spots all over my neck and lower face where I had been retching (sorry TMI) so much!! I didnt know you could get them either till my doc and mum pointed them out!!

Like love bites? I always get them when I'm sick. :-( All over my face and eyes. When I had the viral infection in the early weeks my Mum thought it was rash, but it's just my crappy capillaries.

I'd never heard of anyone else getting them though so that's reassuring! lol

Do you get sick up through your nose too, like me?! :rofl:

:rofl:

well this was the last time I was sick!!! And it was awful... it got to the point where there was nothing else to come up so I was just retching!!

for me they were tiny... like blood blisters as Hevz said!!

:rofl:

well this was the last time I was sick!!! And it was awful... it got to the point where there was nothing else to come up so I was just retching!!

for me they were tiny... like blood blisters as Hevz said!!

Yeah, it's burst capillaries, same as a love bite (though the pressure is more localised then! lol). I also got a bunch on my chest from carrying a heavy bag all day in the early weeks sometime and they still haven't gone. In pregnancy everything opens up more so maybe it's easier to get them. Dunno why they then take so long to go though...

some more science behind some things I have no clue about :)

thanks peanutbean!!
I could re-do my GCSE science at this rate :):)

Believe me I NEED TO!! :rofl:

some more science behind some things I have no clue about :)

thanks peanutbean!!
I could re-do my GCSE science at this rate :):)

Believe me I NEED TO!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Well I'm also training for a science teacher degree so you know who to call!

But I didn't know people called them vomit spots! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->