Soft play area/baby gyms

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
So I'm looking for getting Josh into baby gym. We went to a soft play play room when we were in England and he loved it ! I was wondering if any of you girls are doing this with your baby? Do you like it? etc.

thanks!

I made a corner for max in the living room hes got his thick balnket and lots of pillows all over (from ikea) and loads o toys ..he can spend hours in there lol I wnat to get him a gym full of those ball things when hes a lil older

I was going to take Ella to a baby Gym but i cant make it due to it running into Carlys ballet and School times. But i would deffenitly do it if i could! Looks fun for them !

Colton doesn't have a gym or anything, but I am going to buy him some of those balls like are in the ball pits. I can buy 100 at Toys R Us for like $10, 250 for like $25.
He has a playpen and I planned on putting them in there so they dont get EVERYWHERE!

Colton doesn't have a gym or anything, but I am going to buy him some of those balls like are in the ball pits. I can buy 100 at Toys R Us for like $10, 250 for like $25.
He has a playpen and I planned on putting them in there so they dont get EVERYWHERE!

That is a brilliant idea lol I know I wanted them but no idea where id put them lol you just solved that problem thanx xxx

That is a brilliant idea lol I know I wanted them but no idea where id put them lol you just solved that problem thanx xxx

lol :lol: they sell blow up things to put them in. Just figured I'd save a bit and throw them in the playpen, besides he could still throw them out of the blow up bit and get them everywhere. Plus, I went and looked and didn't like any of them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->