Softcup and Preseed Use

MrsC10

Mummy
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I know this question has been asked a number of times, but.......this month I decided to try preseed and softcups. I got my preseed last week and have used it a couples of times (not due to O just yet, but thought I would try it out) and I've found it to be great. Feels like normal CM and hubby hasn't noticed the change (I deliberately haven't told him about this as he'll get performance anxiety!!).
I should get home tonight to find my softcups have been delivered.

I've been thinking about these. Although I use tampons during AF, I've never actually used something like these. I've never even ventured up there to find my cervix :blush:

For those experienced softcup ladies....how easy are they to insert and take out? It's more the getting them out that worries. I don't want to panic when I'm not able to catch it. Please tell me it isn't as difficult as I'm think in my head :blush:

Thank you!!

It isn't as difficult lol. Just google it, there is a good video on youtube. It is not that bad and it stops all the mess. I got the hang of it quite quickly and I have only used it twice. Good luck xx

Thanks. I'll have a look on YouTube tonight x

I just started using softcups for my period...gotta say I don't think I'll ever go back to tampons!! The first time I tried it was after sex and I was unprepared and nervous, couldn't get it out and had to have the OH assist! :)

This time around with my period, I finally got the trick. I think the problem before was that I put it in upside down, it's really hard to tell! Also - I was just afraid to pull that hard and press down. Once I got it our of my head I was able to take it out with no problems.

It's easier for me if I take it out (and put it in) while squatting on the floor. If you have problems taking it out they say you should bare down. Just take it out slowly and you'll be fine.

I used the both of them last month with no problems. DB puts them in after and DH take them out next day. I cannot reach. It was nice not leaking and I also orgasmed a few times after insertion for good measure.

Softcup's scar me they are quite large for me, and I can't get it in the right place.
I gave up on them, I'm going to try divacups they look smaller.

I use the mooncup for AF and they're amazing.
I've never used softcups, I understand that they're flatter than other cups so they'd work better for TTC.
I usually insert them when squatting. It takes a while to get it right.

Yeah. I didn't realise how big they were until I had ordered them. They look quite intimidating!

Mines were due last week but still aren't here. Grr!!!! I'm assured that they'll be here tomorrow.

Used both the preseed and the softcup for the first time last night. Used the preseed before so knew that was OK. Was worried about the softcup. They're a lot bigger than I thought. Turns out, it was extremely easy to insert. Was a bit pensive about getting it out again, but that turned out to be easy too. Took a minute to grab it, but once I had it, it was no bother at all. Not much left in it either. Just preseed and some leftovers (TMI). Will DEFINITELY be using them again.

Hi- ive used them once before together. .. how do you know that its positioned correctly?

Is it just that you can't put it in any further?

Sorry if stupid question !

There's no such things as a stupid question :)

You need to make sure that it is positioned behind your pubic bone. When it's in the right place, you shouldn't be able to feel it when going about your business and there shouldn't be any leakage.

If it's in the wrong place, you'll know. It feels the same as when you put a tampon in wrong. It's hard to describe how you know it's in the right place. It just...feels right.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->