Softcups

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
Ladies.....help!!!!!

I finally decided to invest in Softcups for during my period...but after we BD this morning I decided to put one in since we were late to meeting our friends on a bike ride...I didn't want to leak...

But taking it out....omg....after a few minutes of failing to catch the edge of it I finally called in the OH to help....I couldn't get the right angle myself.

There has got to be a better way.....any softcup users on here want to give me some tips?

Please use as much TMI as possible. I'm determined to master this.

This was my first cycle using softcups. What I did was sit on the toilet and once I got my finger under the ring of the softcup I would bear down like if you were pushing/having a bm and it brings your cervix down. Then I slowly pull down and out it comes. It takes a time or 2 to get a routine but after that they're pretty easy to use and much less intimidating!

Ah I see....I don't want to give up hope on them yet, but man...I can't have the OH involved every time! lol

Thanks so much for the tip!

These things!!!! LOL, Well after going through 3 of them just to get the hang of it... phew I got it down! When you reach in to get it, try using your thumb instead on finger and hook the rim from the top of it instead of using your finger and hooking it from the bottom. I keep thinking its going to get loose. But there really isn't anywhere for it to go! Good luck!
And don't give up! Oh how long are you leaving it in? (I leave mine in for around 10 hours. This is my first month actually using them while BDing and using clomid.

These things!!!! LOL, Well after going through 3 of them just to get the hang of it... phew I got it down! When you reach in to get it, try using your thumb instead on finger and hook the rim from the top of it instead of using your finger and hooking it from the bottom. I keep thinking its going to get loose. But there really isn't anywhere for it to go! Good luck!
And don't give up! Oh how long are you leaving it in? (I leave mine in for around 10 hours. This is my first month actually using them while BDing and using clomid.

I tried my thumb!! Not long enough, which I thought was weird since I have long fingers....I do have fake nails on right now, so maybe I wasn't reaching as hard as I could have because I was afraid one would pop off....I'm taking these things off soon.

I left it in for about 5 hours, but only because it was just to keep the sperm inside, not for my period. I think with my period i'll probably keep it in the normal 10-12 hours. I loved it, I didn't feel a thing!! And I was out riding my bike and walking around. It was nice.

Another thing I learned while searching the net...I might have a harder time because I have a tilted uterus....apparently women who said they had one admitted to having a harder time getting it out due to the way it sits in there.

I will figure this out!! I remember the first time I tried tampons...took me a few periods to get those mastered...i guess there has got to be a learning curve with everything!

I think I only used 3 this cycle, ranging from 3-8 hour wear. I didn't even feel them when they were in and after figuring out insertion and removal I have to say I like them for TTC!

I tried my thumb!! Not long enough, which I thought was weird since I have long fingers....I do have fake nails on right now, so maybe I wasn't reaching as hard as I could have because I was afraid one would pop off....I'm taking these things off soon.

I left it in for about 5 hours, but only because it was just to keep the sperm inside, not for my period. I think with my period i'll probably keep it in the normal 10-12 hours. I loved it, I didn't feel a thing!! And I was out riding my bike and walking around. It was nice.

Another thing I learned while searching the net...I might have a harder time because I have a tilted uterus....apparently women who said they had one admitted to having a harder time getting it out due to the way it sits in there.

I will figure this out!! I remember the first time I tried tampons...took me a few periods to get those mastered...i guess there has got to be a learning curve with everything![/QUOTE]

I left them in for about 3 hours at first and someone said leave them in the full 10 hours? LOL, this TTC garbage for me is just so hard, I'm willing to try anything! Yea I guess when your not on your period everything is a little higher up. I had no idea... Good luck to you also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->