Solid poo?

amygwen

Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline
Reaction score
Kenneth has been eating a lot more solids than usual lately and the past few days his poos have been a lot more solid than watery. This is normal right? I'm assuming it is. I figured it's pretty much common sense since he's not just having milk anymore he's having food too haha. It's just he strains a lot more than what he used to when he tries to poo and I was really worried it could be constipation. But solid poos are normal at his age right? Thanks! :hugs:

my Lo has hard poops. hes 10 months but hes had them since he was like 4 months. xx

oooh we get these quite often now too.. was worse when we started weaning and its much better now we have been weaning for a few months, I make sure she drinks a good amount of water when she has her meals it really helps xx

Aww thanks ladies! For a minute I thought people forgot about my question! Nice to know it's normal and not to worry :hugs:

DD has been BLW for almost 6 weeks, and her stools went from being normal runny BF baby poo to after just a few days of solids..rather firm/formed stools. And, they appear to be smaller but she seems to be well..so I'm assuming it's normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->