Solid smiley day before AF

charlene09

Reaction score
I have just joined the clearblue clinical study which I was meant to start on the 9th November ( AF due tomorrow) but towards the end of the month I figured something was different in my cycle. Yesterday I did a OPK and got a flashing smiley face 2 days before AF. Today I did another expecting a blank smiley because I assumed my hormones would have dropped and I have a SOLID smiley. I honestly don't know what to do. AF is due tomorrow what could this mean

It could mean you didn't ovulate when you thought you did so you will ovulate now and AF will be in around 14 days.

Or the test is duff

See what happens with AF

It could mean you didn't ovulate when you thought you did so you will ovulate now and AF will be in around 14 days.

Or the test is duff

See what happens with AF

I'm always regular and always have been. I got a flashing one yesterday and then a solid one today does that mean I have a luteal phase defect

Lh can surge again just before af.

However the clear blue digi can also pick up hcg apparently. I did a test when I got my bfp with a clear blue digi ovulation stick and it was negative. But I did another one a couple days after and it was a solid positive.

So it could mean that af is around the corner, it could mean u are pregnant which can only be confirmed with a pregnancy test and thereafter a blood test, or as another option what the pp has said and that your ovulation may be late.

Are u planning on taking a pregnancy test?

I noticed your ticker says 6dpo? If your af is due tomorrow that would only give u a 6 day luteal phase which is not impossible but not a good thing at all. It would imply a luteal phase defect possibly.

How did u confirm ovulation this cycle?

I noticed your ticker says 6dpo? If your af is due tomorrow that would only give u a 6 day luteal phase which is not impossible but not a good thing at all. It would imply a luteal phase defect possibly.

How did u confirm ovulation this cycle?

That's an old ticker from a previous TTC I just haven't updated it yet.

I confirmed with the cb digital dual hormone test

This 1

Attachments

• 20151107_124526.jpg
    20151107_124526.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
Without The confirmation of a pregnancy test, in all likelihood it prob is just a pre af surge.

Will u be testing with an hpt?

Well so far no af just horrible yellow ewcm :/ dunno what to make of this cycle

I've heard tinted CM can be a sign. When are you going to test with a HPT?

I did today and ended up with this. Sick of the suspense now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 17
I got lots of thick yellow cm which was a bit stretchy when I was pregnant with my son. I would BD just in case you are ovulating late and keep testing and checking for cm etc

I did and this was the outcome. This was done with 8th urine of the day or something. I will test again in the morning x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member