Solid smiley on cd11....and again on cd 21??

Lynsey82

Reaction score
Because I have no idea when I ovulate I got a clearblue digital test kit and started testing on cd 6. I got the negative for a few days, then the flashing smiley for 3 before the solid one.

Someone mentioned that with my cycle length of 29 days its very unlikely I actually ovulate on cd11... So I just opk'd again and got a solid smiley. I thought I was 10DPO!

So confused. I've been cramping for the last 4-5 days like AF is about to start any second, but I was getting the sharp ovary pain back during the first solid smiley.

Feel really deflated...can anyone shed any light as to what might have happened?

if you're getting a positive that late into your cycle, you may be pregnant. take an hpt. either that or the first positive was a fake-out and your body didn't truly O until now...which means you won't get AF for another two weeks.

You can totally o on cd 11!! My sis in law always ovulated cd10. I agree with above..... Take a pregnancy test.

I agree with above and would take a pregnancy test, and I would bd just to be sure in case the first O failed and your body might being going for a second ovulation. Best of luck to you!

I took a test this morning which was negative. I suspect there was some sort of glitch and just don't feel pregnant so I don't think this is my month

Thanks for the responses

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->