Solid uterus after orgasm

chezababy

New mummy to baby girl
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this? I don't think it happened with my dd but I really didn't have sex much. It only lasts a few minutes but is so uncomfortable and just doesn't feel like a good thing for the baby.

It's normal and harmless to baby 👍

Sounds like its caused a baxton hicks contraction. Happens to me later in pregnancy too.

Yeah it does feel like a baxton hicks but much more intense than the ones I've been getting so far. Good to know it's normal.

Orgasm is one big contraction lol! Last pregnancy I was having sleep orgasms (sigh, where are they this time) and the after contraction would wake me up.

This has happened in all my pregnancies. It freaked me out with my first but I'm used to it now! (Baby number 5!)

apparently it happens when you are not pregnant as well you just can't feel it as the uterus is tucked so far back and so small. Completely normal.

Yea I get it too. Kinda creepy cos when you're in the mood you forget the baby is there and then after you're like.....oh yea......creepy lol

Sex is so good for you especially when you're pregnant so it definitely won't harm baby !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->