some adive plz xx

fulltimemum

Reaction score
girls millie and dainton are geting to the stage that they wont go upstairs to bed they want to sleep on the sofa .they hacnt done this before and its doing my head in they feel asleep on the sofa for one night and now they think they can do it everynight now.and it seems like when dainton is a asleep millie wakes up and when millie is a asleep dainton wakes up

what can i do plz help me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To be honest we wouldnt even give them the option to fall asleep on the sofa.
Ewan knows that he goes to bed up stairs and there is NO alternative bed time is bed time, we have had afew fights but have not backed down in anyway. If we have guests then he can stay up an extra little bit.

The ONLY time he gets to sleep on the sofa is if he is ill.

Its hard fighting with them at the moment i imagine, but they are probably excited about the baby too, so i would try and keep every thing as consistent as poss.
Good luck.

dainton keeps saying i dont wana go to bed coz you gona have baby and i wont be there :cry:

im so stuck i think tonight i will bath them then put them in bed and see how things go xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

maybe promise them that you will tell them when you go in to labour, and would leave them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->