some advice needed

ashleypauline

K&A's Mommy
Reaction score
past couple of days i've been having really bad contractions. they've put me on the monitors and yesterday i was getting them 2-3 minutes apart and they were pretty strong. I am dilated a fingertip and about 50% effaced my dr says. I was sent to the hospital where they did a cervical length and because my cervix is still over 3 they said there is nothing more they can do for me :cry: they gave me procardia but it doesnt do anything for me! they are telling me i am in prodromal labor. last night i started getting sharp cervical pains which i googled :dohh: and they said it can be correlated with dilating and effacing more. and now this morning, these contractions are accompanied with strong period cramps and pressure. what should i do?! i am sick of running to the dr, being told to go to the hospital and then being sent home in the same condition :cry:

Go back. You are so early that it doesn't matter how many trips to the hospital it takes or how many times you get sent home, if you think you could be dilating you need to do what is safest for your baby.

they are still going, no matter how much i've rested today. and they are still very close together 2-3mins apart

Go to the hospital please. Staying at home is not worth the risk to your child.

I'd definately go in! I went dilated from a 5-10 in only 10 min !!! It can take forever to get to a 5 , after a 5 u can go super fast .... To me that's pretty scary to still be at home ....

we were check and my cervix is still stable and my water hasnt ruptured!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->