some advice please?

hmu04146

Baby #2 due May xxx
Reaction score
hey girls, just a few silly questions that i'm confused about. I'm still waiting on af 30 days after d&c does anyone know how long it takes roughly? To be honest we've been ttc since the bleeding stopped and i feel pg... Sore breasts, random crying and hysterics, sick feeling, migranes like i did last time, been like this for a week and had a tiny tiny bit of spotting bout a week maybe 2 ago too got my hopes up it was implantation but took a test a couple of days ago and bfn (cried alot) so don't know what going on any ideas on whats going on i'm at my wits end? X

Sounds like me about a month after my D&C. Turns out I had a chemical pg, took test for a whole week that were faintly pos and then had bloods which told the story, then finally got AF at 51 days after D&C. Every woman's body is different, so it's hard to say when you will get it. Some women go on to have normal cycles like they did before pg, some are all over the place. I wish you the best and lots of baby dust for trying again! And if you are pg already, you will know soon enough...

i got my next AF just over a month after my D&C, i had it done on the 28th of july and i got AF on the 2nd of september.
good luck hun! i hope you get a nice BFP soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->