Some advice using CB digital?

Joobjoob

Cautiously expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I had a MMC in Oct, and am now PG again. Very pleased but terrified. :(

Going by my estimations I am about 5 weeks today. Last Thurs I did a test with conception indicator and it said 2-3 weeks which would be accuarte.
I had planned to wait another week and do one on Thurs but caved in and did it today and it still says 2-3 weeks. I wish I hadnt as I am now so worried that my HCG isn't rising?!!

If anyone has used them, I know they are not 100% accurate, but when did you get the 3+??
Please help put my mind at rest???:shrug:

Jo
x

I got a 3+ at 6wks 1 day from lmp. I now think I am actually around 5 days behind this date, going by my scan so I suppose I would have been around 5wks4days.
I think they are quite accurate for about 90% of people but if you are exacly 5weeks today, you may hav ov'ed a couple of days late, or implanted a couple of days late like me in which case you should only be getting 2-3weeks showing anyway! Good luck and try not to panic! (easier said than done I know!)xx

Thank you! I kinda wish I'd never used one now! With my son I did one pregnancy test and that was it! Since the MMC I am soo nervous.
x

Hi Joo,
I was about the same as Doddy, when i tested on cb digi. I wouldn't worry too much hunny as thats the limit they go up to. It would be great if they did go further along into pg. I understand ur fears, i am also PAL. But do try and relax hun, i know thats easier said than done. Congrats on ur pg, I wish u happy and healthy pregnancy xxx:happydance::flower:

Thank you.:flower:

I am 6 weeks +1 since my LMP, but my cycles are around 35 days usually. Would this make a difference?
x

Ur welcome x
I wouldnt think that would make much difference, i was a 35 day cycle. And according to my notes and scan i am bang on date x:flower:

I was worried about this and googled. I've read that if you take a CB digital apart, they're actually just a normal test inside, ie has the line on it and it somehow analyses the darkness on the line. So its only actually reading the darkness of the line, and this can vary a bit even if your HCG levels are rising perfectly so I would try not to worry. Hope that makes sense!

Thanks everyone. I got a quick 3+ reading wednesday of this week and am now feeling really sick and nauseus...

Good news I suppose but just feeling horrible!!

Thats great news hun if u know what i mean lol. good luck hun x:flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->