Some discomfort after urination ?

NKL120309

Reaction score
Hi all !I am having almost all of the pregnancy symptoms down from the tingliging/sensitive boobs, i feel like throwing up almost all the time... TMI constipated and lots of lower back pain since about 10 days after last period and 7 days after doing the BD. Now down to my question ; I am having frequent urination like every couple of hours, but recently I started having some slight discomfort after urinating, It doesnt feel like a UTI, no burning or anything is this normal ? Could it be that my body is not used to being this often or the begining of UTI ? If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

:winkwink:

Hi

I have regular discomfort when urinating. I have had to chart it for four months now, been to internal scans and ultrasounds. Everything came back fine and even urine tests came back negative for an infection. I spoke to a relative and she had the same thing and when she was younger she was told that it can be caused through sex and results in a bruised urethra which causes discomfort when urinating and bladder pressure. She was advised not to have sex a week before her period as apparently everything slightly swells before then.

When I get it I drink a teaspoon of cider vinegar and D-Mannose tablets, both are for uti's but when I take them I feel better. Also drinking lots of water will help.

Hope this helps you.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"