Some help needed !

lindak

Reaction score
Hi, I am wondering if some of you guys could help me! I have been on the pill for 11 years continuously. I have 4 days ago stopped taking it mid pack ! and got a bleed today 4 days later. I am wonder do I class this as my first period? And also when will I be ovulating ??? I now its early days but would like to get things clear in my head !

Thanks

Linda

Its prolly just withdrawl bleeding which is totally normal. I'd wait another month or so and see if after about 4 weeks you have what seems to be a period. Usually when coming off the pill(especially mid-pack) you get withdrawl bleeds. I was on the pill as well for 11 yrs and I came off the pill after I finished my pack which helped with my bleeding schedule lol. However I did go for 2 months without a period which had to be induced by my dr. But the following month I finally had a period come and go all on its own. So give it time and wait about a month and see if you get what seems to be a "normal" period. Good luck!!

:hug:

The first bleed when you stop taking the pill is a withdrawal bleed and not a true period. Ovulation wise, i'm not sure whether it would start after the first withdrawal bleed or first true period. Then again some women have problems with their cycles after stopping taking the pill. It varies from person to person. Sorry can't be of more help xx

you ovulate around the 14th day of your cycle, your 1st day being the first day of your period, so roughly 2 wks after your period starts.
good luck

Everyone's right...its just a withdrawal bleed. Your true period will probably come soon after that.

Thanks guys for all your help ! So just to get things clear this isnt actually a real bleed , and I should get another one and this will be my "real" period and should count that as 1st day !Its so strange no matter how much you say I am not going to get obsessed it really starts to take over ! thanks again guys, I have just come across this forum and it is brill !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->