Some help

Tabbycat

MOM OF BABY BOY
Reaction score
I feel a bit last and after 6 months of waiting I broke down in tears last night as I had just had enough.

Seth still waiting for a diagnosis and everything is happening this month
My litle boy is 3 and we have been refered to speach therapy and a Occupational therapist half of me is happy that someone is listening to me and the other half is terrifying.
what are we dealing with ?
Will we know right away ?
how long will a diagnostic take ?
all theses question zoom around my head ,we/my boy of 3 is getting frustrated at everything cuz he cant speaks ,no thats not fear Seth dose talk but very random words like duck or cow and he will say this over and over again ,we get one word but it never means what he wants it like he has gotten stuck on a word and cant reset :(

This is my first child and I feel so guilty right now as I dont know how to help him and even worse is I real would like another child ,but I keep putting it off as I want to help seth as much as possible ,but I real do want to have another child as I have endometriose and a getting older .

I am rambling and am sorry but my hubby dose not seem to get it ,he is not at home every day with someone that dose not talk to you or worse as he is getting frustrated has stated pinching and biting :(
what do I do ?

signed A very lost mother in need of any advice please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back