Some lady

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
said to me today

"you dont look like you've had a baby"

i should be flattered shouldnt i?
for some reason i dont, i feel kind of offended!

Actually I would take that as a compliment. It's been 8 weeks since my LO has been born and I still look pregnant.

I wouldn't take it personally!
I never even stopped wearing my size 8 jeans when I was PG, took about a week for my belly bulb to go, and after about a month there was no evidence I had ever been PG!
Dont you feel good being back to normal so quick?

Definitely take it as a compliment, it means u r looking fantastic!

It's a compliment! At my work xmas do one pervy man said I was looking good for 7 months after having a baby, and I was pleased with that lol so you should definitely be pleased!

Yes it is a compliment, it is better then someone saying how many months are you if your not pregnant

Yeah it's a compliment :)

Lol I always get "you're looking so well!" and everyone seems really suprised... I don't really know how to take it, I've had a baby - not the plague!

Yeah it's a compliment :)

Lol I always get "you're looking so well!" and everyone seems really suprised... I don't really know how to take it, I've had a baby - not the plague!

I know how you feel - while you're pregnant it's like a license to forget about your thighs for 9 months. But a couple of weeks later and my own mother asks me how I plan to get back in shape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->