some people are just odd...

^^ :saywhat: a push chair would be warmer than sharing her mummy's body heat???! Stupid cow :dohh:

i do wonder about some people's brain functioning - seriously! most of us have brain mechanisms that mean we think before we speak and don't just blurt out things we are thinking!! i find it bizarre that random strangers feel the need to comment on what anyone is doing ....
i'm quite shy too, but reading stuff like this makes me fume! i would like to think that if anyone makes any comments to me i will be asking them if they have a problem with impulsivity and why they think they are qualified or entitled to comment! but i'd probably just skulk off ...

I'm the same ellie, I usually put my head down and walk away. Then come up with a witty reply ages afterward! Good luck and congrats by the way, not long left for you, so exciting x

some people really do need to learn to just shut their mouth and mind their own business :grr:

x

Some people have serious issues, if i could have hollie in a sling, i would have her than my big fat pram all the time when were out, least i could move around shops more get on and off the bus easier xxx

My friend commented on how uncomfy the babyhawk looked yesterday. So I took it off and put it on her. She was converted by the end

We once got asked if we were hippes because my cardi was green and DH's top was hemp. But everyone here wears a tracksuit so I suppose it's not surprising. People are extremely odd!

We once got asked if we were hippes because my cardi was green and DH's top was hemp. But everyone here wears a tracksuit so I suppose it's not surprising. People are extremely odd!

Everyone round here wears a tracksuit too. With the legs tucked into their socks :wacko: I would prob get a punch if I went up and commented on their stupid appearance. :haha:

i went to the trafford centre recently with Archie in the mei tai and got soo many funny looks, wtf is the problem people have been wearing for centuries long before prams, might not halp that mine is cowprint rofl

:rofl:

Ooh btw noticed your ticker, we both got married on the same day x

haha omg that reminded me of when i lived in the isle of man, all the scalls there wore trackies with their socks over the top, it looked bloody ridiculous!!!!

x

The same thing happened to me two days ago, I was buying a bottle of water and the server said to me "she should be in her pram" and when I just gave her a look of complete uncomprehension she went on to tell me how uncomfortable she looked... she was fast asleep! She was going on about her legs being split apart.

grrrr... why does everything think they are uncomfortable? would they be asleep if it wasnt comfy?

People never say anything when you're carrying a baby with their legs apart round your waist. I don't see how it's any different!

lol Where di you get married? We got married near Berwick and it was quite a mild and dry day until the evening when we decided to nip off together for some quiet time and it started drizzling! Bah!

lol Where di you get married? We got married near Berwick and it was quite a mild and dry day until the evening when we decided to nip off together for some quiet time and it started drizzling! Bah!

we got married in the village where we live. it was lovely, i grew up right next to the church we got married in. it was a mild day for us too, but it absolutely poured on the night time!

i bet Berwick was a lovely place to get married x

*quietly pops head in* and actually... if you look at a baby/toddler, they sit so straight backed, and look at adults and they walk hunched over. Why? Most people think its because of school, leaning over desks, but that's not always right. Push chairs are hammock shaped in basics, and if a child tries to sit up straight they are pushed back for fear of falling out or being hit by something on the way past. This damages the spine...
... sorry... nursing training is rubbing off on me lol

haha omg that reminded me of when i lived in the isle of man, all the scalls there wore trackies with their socks over the top, it looked bloody ridiculous!!!!

x

But how are people supposed to know you're wearing designer scally socks unless you tuck your trousers inside your socks so people can see the little logo :winkwink::haha: ???

But how are people supposed to know you're wearing designer scally socks unless you tuck your trousers inside your socks so people can see the little logo :winkwink::haha: ???

Is that why they do it? I always thought it was so that when they've just nicked stuff, they won't get their trousers caught up in their getaway bike (also stolen from a small child)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->