some people are so annoying :(

Charlotte-j

Mum of 2.
Reaction score
grrrr i accidently didnt post this so ill have to re type it all lol
sorry in advance, just wanna have a moan
(ill make it shorter this time too lol)

was annoyed with my friend (ashamed to call her that :-/)
shes pregnant too, and we said we would buy each other a lil thing for our babies, nothin too crazy as we both only have limited money :(
so anyway, she asked what ii would like and as i have practically everything i now need i said i dont mind, as nothin i really badly need so she says she will get a cute baby outfit or some thing. i was greatful for this as that is one less item i need to worry about in my opinion lol
so i ask what would she like and the cheeky cow shows me this

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42825041&mcb=core

i laugh it off thinking she joking, and cos i react in this way she starts screaming at me saying im a bad friend and goes to push me in the stomach, thankfully she werent too close to me, so just knocked me a bit :(

i wouldnt mind getting her a present, but that was too much :-/
i cant afford something like that for my own baby ( which i feel awful about)
so why should i use every penny i have on her's

it annoys me even more, when neither her or her bf work or have at all for the past 2years, and they get their sure start grant today and with this money that could go to there baby, they buy new mobile phones, fags, new clothes for them selfs and go cinema.
i dont wanna sound like a really mean person but in my opinion people like that really dont deserve kids, especially when so many people cant and would do some much more for the chance to be parents :(

anyway sorry for typing all this, and this was the shortened version LOL
so well done to everyone who gets this far lol

:hug:

OH my gosh hun.... how awful!!!

She went to push you in the stomach????

I dont think I would ever forgive someone like that :hugs: :hugs:

OH my gosh hun.... how awful!!!

She went to push you in the stomach????

I dont think I would ever forgive someone like that :hugs: :hugs:

yeah, she went to push me out the way. and cos im mainly just a bump with legs now lol she just caught my stomach a bit. she can be really spiteful :(
if i was closer to her she would of tried hittting me :'(
some people are just evil

:shock: I cant believe she had the cheek to even ask for something so expensive Let alone push you in the stomach?? If you ask me babe that isnt a friend! Your better off without her! x

Someone like that really doesn't deserve the label "friend". I would definatly say "goodbye" to that one.

OMG

Im actually disgusted!! How can she call herself a friend!!

N sorry but thats down right cheeky asking for something so expensive!!

I dont think she sounds like much of a friend babes! pusking you in the stomach is just nasty!! i certainly wouldn't do that to a worst enemy never mind my 'friend'!!
As for the COT thing ... I was reading your post with my OH and said out loud when I opened the link are you f**kin jokin!!!
Dont let her upset you hun! xxx

I'm am so disgusted too! :hugs: If someone even thought about pushing me while I was pregnant they would not have been a friend any more!! Sorry, but what a b*tch.

I can't believe she would have asked for something so expensive either! I would have laughed thinking it was a joke too... when she's spending money that should be for her LO on things she really doesn't need?! I seriously hope she stops being so selfish before her baby is born :(

What a cheeky bitch!

You don't need 'friends' like that hun :hugs:

Wow she was wayy outta order there!!!
Fisrt of all asking for something so expensive ( i wouldn't even ask that of my parents!!)
and secondly trying to attack you :shock:
I would sever all contact with her

£10 outfit vs £180 cot.. how fair.

I'd never ask a friend to buy me something that expensive. My parents are buying me my quinny which is costing them £600 but they offered and I'm very grateful.

Anyway, I'd cut the cord (lol) with that one.

OMG How cheeky is that!! Gawd thats the cot i was going to get and i nearly fell over when my mum offered to buy it for me and all the bedding and everything, i would NEVER have asked her or anyone to spend so much money. I cant believe she'd do that :grr:

I think it's perfectly reasonable for her to ask you for something like that..:rofl::rofl:

Sorry... sarcastic side coming out again...

I'm Very lucky, in that my parents have bought me my nursery furniture (the set for 299 out of Argos) But they told me they wanted to get the furniture. If not, I'd still be struggling to get a cot now...

I'd never dream of asking them though. And Definitely not my 'friends'. I don't want Lily to do without anything, but I know that there are some things that I just can't afford..

And as for going to push you, pregnant or not she'd probably be nursing a broken nose/jaw by now (i've learnt that at the moment I can blame being a bitch on hormones... :blush:)

Em
x

The woman is a nutter, she should realise, being pregnant her self, the damage she could have caused.
And expecting you to skin your self on that cot, im buying everything myself, if i "really" need help, i will ask my parents, as a last resort, not my friends, even if they dident have kids.
Screw her, your worth more than that.
:hug:

That is shockingly awful! You are definately better off without a 'friend' like that, love! Big :hug:

Glad you and bubs are okay and she wasn't close enough to take a real swing or do any real damage :hugs:

Forget her ridiculous idea of a 'little something', or the way she thinks a cute little outfit for you equals furniture for her, that's pretty much immaterial now. What I mean is the minute she laid (or tried to lay) her hands on you, IMHO she ceased being any kind of friend. The only time I would push one of my friends would be to get them out of the way of something dangerous, like a car. To threaten you, and your baby, that way is inexcusable. I'd tell her where she can shove her expensive cot.

wow...haha thats a bit more then a cute little suit would cost :p

That's disgusting! How dare she do that to you!

I wouldn't ever ask for something like that outright, I wouldn't expect someone to spend that sort of money on me!

And she attacked you? You're better off without someone like that in your life, she sounds unpredictable and unhinged!

Hope you're okay honey :hugs:

That is awful!

I hope you and your bu mp are ok. I think you should cut of ties with her if this is how she treats her friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->